Tenet Official Images/Posters

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Her looks say: I’m rich and wise, bitch!

I actually hope Nolan continues to write roles for older women.
Very minor spoiler about a character detail:
Debicki’s character was written older but Nolan re-wrote the part for her. On one end, I’m happy because: Debicki. But it would’ve cool if he casted an older woman too.

El Especial wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 2:41 pm
Title font in the film
Legitimate question for all experts: Does Nolan use the same/similar title fonts for all of his movies or am I mistaken?
This just vaguely reminds me of the Dunkirk and Inception title fonts

The question is... is that at start or at the end?

Tarssauce wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 3:54 pm
Based on his last 2 films, it's probably at start, but even though it doesn't matter, I kinda prefer them at the end.

Tarssauce wrote:
It looks like
a closeup of JDW's eye behind the title... possibly from the train tracks scene of him convulsing, since he's on his side. Seems like a good spot for the title, JDW "dying" - Title - waking up on the boat hospital bed

Forum Pro
Law
MMatt wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 4:13 pm
Tarssauce wrote:
It looks like
a closeup of JDW's eye behind the title... possibly from the train tracks scene of him convulsing, since he's on his side. Seems like a good spot for the title, JDW "dying" - Title - waking up on the boat hospital bed
I think you're right
I also think the opening will be the train tracks, he starts to convulse and it cuts to him in the back of the van for the prologue.. the prologue is the mission.. then after the mission he wakes up in the hospital bed..

MMatt wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 4:13 pm
It looks like
Good job on noticing that - it took me several looks to see it.

All this crazy title treatments and then he goes with this simple font :lol:
I like it.

Seeing those makes me hope they include an IMAX film cell with the video release like with Interstellar. Don't see it happening, though.