Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Forum Pro
KEM wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:17 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:12 pm
I posted this in the prologue thread way back in December but this track that Travis Scott produced reminds me of the music in the prologue.

Hudson Mohawke produced this
Good to know. Now that you said it, I can totally hear it. I downloaded a rip and the credits had Scott and Mike Dean listed, I’ll change it.

I wonder how many GOOD people worked on this track or if it’s just Scott.

KEM
Joshua Strong wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 4:02 pm
KEM wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:17 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 3:12 pm
I posted this in the prologue thread way back in December but this track that Travis Scott produced reminds me of the music in the prologue.

Hudson Mohawke produced this
Good to know. Now that you said it, I can totally hear it. I downloaded a rip and the credits had Scott and Mike Dean listed, I’ll change it.

I wonder how many GOOD people worked on this track or if it’s just Scott.
Whenever I see the name Travis Scott I can almost guarantee Mike Dean will have worked on it, and that’s fine with me cause his contributions to Modern Warfare were absolutely awesome!! I do have an old instrumental Travis produced that’s really good but it’s nowhere to be found on YouTube or anything, I’d have to upload the file or find a link to it
Last edited by Nomis on August 18th, 2020, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: use spoiler tags for quotes like this

Eww

Asking for a little promo and he comes with this

Travis Scott is seriously talented. The dude knows his music and knows very well how to produce and create original sounds. Could be very exciting collab between him and Göransson.

Furthermore, it will create significant hype amongst the mainstream audience.

Dragon_316ca wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 8:49 am
I didn't know Travis Scott created a secret track for Tenet.
https://www.gq.com/story/travis-scott-s ... er-profile
The track is for Christopher Nolan's enigmatic thriller Tenet, and it sounds like a brain-liquefying trip through time and space. It's Scott's first foray into writing music for a film, but his contributions, says Nolan, were crucial. “His voice became the final piece of a yearlong puzzle,” the director tells me over email. “His insights into the musical and narrative mechanism [composer] Ludwig Göransson and I were building were immediate, insightful, and profound.” The track is still untitled at the moment (and is currently known as “Travis mix 16”), which is a fitting accompaniment to an indefinitely delayed film that no one knows anything about.

“I can't even explain it,” Scott says when I ask him to tell me anything about the film. “You literally just have to watch it. It's very fire.”
this was unexpected

KEM wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 9:45 am
It could be used in a way where they’re at a club or something and it’s playing in the background, like the club scene in MI Fallout, I’m totally fine with stuff like that...
This is my guess too. But in true TENET Nolan style, I speculate that we
will see the scene twice and hear the song inverted!
hence the
like a brain-liquefying trip through time and space
--------
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 2:41 pm
by saying "his voice" i kinda think it’s actually his voice, it’s a song
I think this will be the case.

---------
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 2:03 pm
Friendless_at_Dusk wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 1:56 pm
Maybe Nolan's lost his edge? :P
his edge is still intact :ninja:
:gonf:

New song equals one more possibility for Oscar nomination.

Ace

Track is “The Plan”

Okay... hype intensifies.