Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
There can be a scene where "normal" music is needed, or he could have made a piece of score without vocals or it can be music from the future. Maybe that thing the "worse than a nuclear holocaust"-stuff. :D

KEM
It could be used in a way where they’re at a club or something and it’s playing in the background, like the club scene in MI Fallout, I’m totally fine with stuff like that, I just hate when I’m watching a movie and a real life song starts playing over the scene itself, completely ruins the immersion

Uno
I'm not sure how I feel about this. :lol: Hope it works though.

I wouldn't oppose of that track to be used for the end credit roll. Just like when Nolan used a track from Thom Yorke to play over the credit roll for The Prestige.
Last edited by Dragon_316ca on August 18th, 2020, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

KEM
Could be Nolan’s version of a Bond theme, I guess

If so they could’ve released it for promo.

Tarssauce wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 9:52 am
If so they could’ve released it for promo.
Totally agree, seems like a missed shot kinda :ninja:

Tarssauce wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 9:42 am
I’m really curious about how this will turn out. Is it a song? Is it an instrumental? If it’s a song, how will it be used in the film?

I thought Nolan hated songs made for films lol. Personally, I’m not a fan of hip hop/trap /rap. The parts I disliked about the Black Panther score were the parts referencing those styles and genres. We haven’t heard the full score yet but I have trust in Nolan.
I doubt he hates songs for films. He loves bond after all.

KEM
This is the first time I’ve ever doubted this movie lol

Loving this tidbit, GREAT news that Nolan is going for something new and apparently experimental again.

Travis Scott is not only "hip-hop/rap", he can do a lot of things. Very exciting.