Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Tangerine wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 6:26 pm
What's the latest on theaters in NYC opening up again?

I've done every Nolan movie opening night IMAX since The Dark Knight at the King of Prussia theater but my plan (pre-covid) was to get up to Lincoln Square for Tenet.

A couple months ago I thought there was no shot of that happening but now NY's numbers are consistently low so I was hoping there's still a chance.
https://deadline.com/2020/08/new-york-g ... 203015136/

Cuomo is still saying no on theaters over there. On the other hand gyms, bowling allies, museums and malls have been given the green light.

They need to release a list of 70mm locations that are showing this.

Autonation IMAX in Ft. Lauderdale just announced they’ll be showing Tenet on 70mm. I cried when I read it.

Nicewatch wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 2:34 pm
Autonation IMAX in Ft. Lauderdale just announced they’ll be showing Tenet on 70mm. I cried when I read it.
Just came to say the same, lol. Signed up to get notified when the tickets go on sale.

SolidMel10 wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 9:35 pm
Nicewatch wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 2:34 pm
Just came to say the same, lol. Signed up to get notified when the tickets go on sale.
According to IndieWire, it'll be on this Friday :wtf:

How is there no indication yet as to which theaters in the U.S. will have advance screenings starting the 31st? It's been almost a week since that announcement, and if I'm heading to Indianapolis, I need to plan that shit out at work. C'mon!

Hustler wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 11:12 pm
How is there no indication yet as to which theaters in the U.S. will have advance screenings starting the 31st? It's been almost a week since that announcement, and if I'm heading to Indianapolis, I need to plan that shit out at work. C'mon!
Not yet and I suspect we'll only find out on Friday when tickets go on sale for these previews.

To back Ant up, I called AMC River East (flagship theater in Chicago) and they had no clue what was going on. They said, and I quote, "Everything I know about the preview screenings is from the news."

-Vader

Hustler wrote:
where did you read they'll have advanced screening on 31st?

SINCEPTION wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 12:08 pm
Hustler wrote:
where did you read they'll have advanced screening on 31st?
AMC announced it.