Tenet Reviews/Reactions [Possible SPOILERS]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Projector broke down 10 minutes before the movie ended. :facepalm:

KEM
Damn that sucks haha, hopefully they’re allowed to watch it again

Dragon_316ca wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 11:26 am

Tweet was deleted. Who was the user?

Innovator wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 2:55 am
Not a review, but a reaction from a reliable member from Box Office Forums

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topi ... nt-4130186
Seeing a film early isn't as straight forward as it used to be heh. So many sanitation checks and social distancing and only a select few people per screening room, and that's only if you're lucky and happen to be in the same city. Plus masks on the whole time.
You're in for a treat. This is Nolan's magnum opus. I think perhaps his best film since The Prestige. IMO of course.

btw it was a joy to watch a movie on a screen that's actually bigger than the one in my house even under current circumstances.
good to hear

neb4ever wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 5:09 pm
Dragon_316ca wrote:

A French film critic (I forgot his name). He just mentioned about the projector. Nothing more. Idk why he deleted it. :eh:

Dragon_316ca wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 1:40 am
neb4ever wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 5:09 pm
Dragon_316ca wrote:

A French film critic (I forgot his name). He just mentioned about the projector. Nothing more. Idk why he deleted it. :eh:
The projector couldn’t handle the power of Tenet :P

So, even if these first reactions doesn't necessarily mean so much(that's what first reactions always do in general).
According to these, we can have a sort of Nolan's come back to his Inception's roots but with more maturity and accomplishment (in fact, maybe a more mature version of Inception in a certain way). With a mixing of his mind-bending original stuff and the immersive side of his recent cinema (Interstellar, Dunkirk), with something more enhanced and refined(less exposition etc...).
Anyway, that's the feeling I have.
Can't wait !!

I'll wait for MovieBob to spend one minute of his review pontificating how Nolan finally learned to cast leads that expand beyond "handsome white male driven by handsome white male power fantasy". That sorry excuse for a critic literally made that into his valid criticism against Nolan, because Nolan, not like Tarantino, doesn't go for the heavy-handed social or political plots in his movies. Which in itself is a contradiction to another criticisms thrown at Nolan - the exposition. Since maestro said it back when TDK was coming out, that you can use a popular genre movie to address real-world issues without going overboard with it.

I expected more reactions.
It looks like they are really afraid to write even a vauge one.