Trailer #4/Inception Re-Release Footage

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Tarssauce wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 8:17 pm
I wonder which one will be featured in the actual film.
I hope it's like Midsommar, whose title treatments in the trailer and spots were fancy and in the film itself, it's tiny and moody and fitting for the scene it was in.

In BTS I loved the bit that even the scene with glove catching the part is practical :clap:

raimibonn wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 12:51 am
I hope it's like Midsommar, whose title treatments in the trailer and spots were fancy and in the film itself, it's tiny and moody and fitting for the scene it was in.
Well, Dunkirk had that bold blue title in the trailers but in the film they used a plain and simple white colored font which fits the movie very well. Also, Inception doesn’t have a title card at the beginning which is interesting.

Tarssauce wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 5:25 am
raimibonn wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 12:51 am
Well, Dunkirk had that bold blue title in the trailers but in the film they used a plain and simple white colored font which fits the movie very well. Also, Inception doesn’t have a title card at the beginning which is interesting.
Most Nolan-films don't have a title card, only at the very end... I'm expecting the same here. Plain text, nothing special.

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 5:50 am
Most Nolan-films don't have a title card, only at the very end... I'm expecting the same here. Plain text, nothing special.
Most? Following, Memento, Insomnia, The Prestige, Interstellar and Dunkirk all have title cards at the beginning of the movie. I’m not talking specifically about animated titles with elaborate designs though.

The Dark Knight trilogy has the Batman logo at the beginning. Inception just starts out without any title card.

Oh...:D This must've been an example of the Mandela effect on my part.

I was like what? :lol:

Collector03601 wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 4:35 am
In BTS I loved the bit that even the scene with glove catching the part is practical :clap:
When I saw it in the trailer I could've sworn they just filmed him dropping it, maybe onto a hidden magnet to make it fall perfectly, and then played it in reverse.

Was also surprised the whole thing was real

The more times I watch the BTS footage, the cooler it gets. This movie looks seriously huge! :gonf:

Also, sounds like this may set a new record for IMAX footage, which would be awesome.

atwins wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 10:08 am
Collector03601 wrote:
August 14th, 2020, 4:35 am
When I saw it in the trailer I could've sworn they just filmed him dropping it, maybe onto a hidden magnet to make it fall perfectly, and then played it in reverse.

Was also surprised the whole thing was real
How did they do it then?