Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
DHOPW42 wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 5:01 pm
Ruth wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 4:29 pm
2020 making all of us virgins again
Again...?

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 5:01 pm
Ruth wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 4:29 pm
2020 making all of us virgins again
Again...?
ikr i just got my wizard hat last year

Boy do i love it when an online job advertisement asks you to email your application even though they didn't provide the email address in the ad.

will be seeing inception on friday😭 omg it’s been 10 years already and i can’t cope with that fact

inglourious basterds and inception were the 2 of the most definitive theater experiences for a tween me. i like to think they influenced my taste growing up tremendously

girl same

Meanwhile, I saw INCEPTION for the first time on my laptop’s screen in 2014 (I think) lol.

So excited to visit a movie theater again this Thursday and watch one of my favorite films
the way it was meant to be seen

I think I saw Inception for the last time maybe in 2014 or 2013, on blu-ray. I only saw it once in theater, in IMAX, which was incredible. I had only seen the first two teaser trailers and not read into anything (I thought JGL was the villain :lol: )

:lol:

My best friend was a big Nolan fan around that time and he couldn’t shut up about how good Inception was (and most of his films obviously) and I was like yeah, yeah whatever.

Now, he won’t even watch Dunkirk and I’m on this forum :lol:

I think I’ve only seem some clips (Paris and the maybe some of the hallway shots) but went in without knowing much and it blew my mind and I saw it several times after. It never gets old.

Debating whether to rewatch Inception on August 20th, perhaps. I joined here because of the prerelease hype surrounding it, after Begins and TDK.

Definitely watching Tenet, hopefully end of the month.

already have tickets for tenet 😭💕

edit: wait just checked the calendar and 26th is wednesday?? why the fuck did i think it was friday for the longest time

uh nevermind i lost track of time long ago