Which IMAX Theaters Are You Going To See TENET? [Lists in the 1st POST]

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
If the authority in England put Sweden on the exclusion list of non-quarantine countries then I will be going to London to see it in IMAX 70mm a few days after the first screenings. I will probably see it in Sweden both on 35mm and LieMAX before that.

If they are going to combine a few earlier Nolan movies before the premiere in BFI IMAX like they normally do, then I'll try to be there for the premiere. I'm hoping for Dunkirk. missed that one.

KEM
danevito wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 8:12 am
If the authority in England put Sweden on the exclusion list of non-quarantine countries then I will be going to London to see it in IMAX 70mm a few days after the first screenings. I will probably see it in Sweden both on 35mm and LieMAX before that.

If they are going to combine a few earlier Nolan movies before the premiere in BFI IMAX like they normally do, then I'll try to be there for the premiere. I'm hoping for Dunkirk. missed that one.
I already called one of my friends in Sweden and told her to go see it for me since I’m in America and I can’t, I’m probably gonna end up calling all of the Swedes I know and asking them too lol

Has anyone reached out to theaters to see where they'll be showing this in 70mm IMAX? I'd love to know if 70mm IMAX is available in Dallas.

I was already planning on going to MOS for laser, now I might be going for 15/70mm! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Nicewatch wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 7:19 pm

I was already planning on going to MOS for laser, now I might be going for 15/70mm! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:
Oh wow, great. This is the IMAX I go to see all of Nolan's films.

It'd be nice to know which "select cities" and theaters will be getting it in a few weeks. Already asked around to theaters and drive-in theaters near me, and the only response I got is they are only booking a week in advance due to the constantly changing situation in Hollywood. I understand the situation is unprecedented, but hopefully we'll hear something soon...

Oldfriend wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 3:51 pm
It'd be nice to know which "select cities" and theaters will be getting it in a few weeks. Already asked around to theaters and drive-in theaters near me, and the only response I got is they are only booking a week in advance due to the constantly changing situation in Hollywood. I understand the situation is unprecedented, but hopefully we'll hear something soon...
Thanks for the info, I am also waiting with bated breath to find out where TENET will play.

I hope we get some confirmation of a 70mm IMAX showing in Dallas.

gropercity wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 10:47 pm
I hope we get some confirmation of a 70mm IMAX showing in Dallas.
You guys have one of the few true IMAX locations in AMC Northpark 15, I'm positive you will get it.