TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Collector03601 wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:24 am
Flutterby wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 11:48 am
Here's the shot of that new JDW picture at the end:

Out of all countries our small one, which usually shows very little stuff, is now showing this? :lol: Really surprised to see that this morning.

In that facebook post it confirms what I mentioned before that there will be three parts of the bonus content so: BTS of Tenet, Inception intro by Nolan and special footage of Tenet.

At the end of their post they said that it will sum up to almost 20 minutes of bonus footage. Personally I think it will be more like 15 minutes (based on all the confirmations we had so far).
Nolan intro and Tenet BTS is 14 minutes, the special footage (which in most countries is being replaced by the BTS) is 4 minutes also. So 20 is right.

antovolk wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:36 am
Collector03601 wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:24 am
Flutterby wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 11:48 am
Here's the shot of that new JDW picture at the end:

Out of all countries our small one, which usually shows very little stuff, is now showing this? :lol: Really surprised to see that this morning.

In that facebook post it confirms what I mentioned before that there will be three parts of the bonus content so: BTS of Tenet, Inception intro by Nolan and special footage of Tenet.

At the end of their post they said that it will sum up to almost 20 minutes of bonus footage. Personally I think it will be more like 15 minutes (based on all the confirmations we had so far).
Nolan intro and Tenet BTS is 14 minutes, the special footage (which in most countries is being replaced by the BTS) is 4 minutes also. So 20 is right.
Do we know what is the special footage? A clip? A sizzle reel?

It''s that CinemaCon thing I mentioned before. Most likely an extended clip and a sizzle/trailer.

It seems to me that in scenes with reverse, all the movements of people look unnatural. It is clear that Nolan did not practice much with the actors the technique of walking and back-to-front movements. In the new video, where the foot steps into a puddle, and in the old video with the plane crash, it is perfectly clear that the actors initially go back, not forward. It doesn't look natural. They should have rehearsed more or used special effects

HD version of that TV Spot which was playing during the UFC match a while back. I love how the logo is used as a ticking clock :gonf:

antovolk wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 4:36 am
Oh, thought the 14 minutes was the sum of all three. So 20 minutes. Even better! Cant wait.

tylerthesoapmaker wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 4:27 am
It seems to me that in scenes with reverse, all the movements of people look unnatural. It is clear that Nolan did not practice much with the actors the technique of walking and back-to-front movements. In the new video, where the foot steps into a puddle, and in the old video with the plane crash, it is perfectly clear that the actors initially go back, not forward. It doesn't look natural. They should have rehearsed more or used special effects
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I give you 10 years to make a 30 sec video of you just strolling 'naturally' backwards.

An intriguing moment in the Chinese TV spot is the "hasn't happened yet" scene where, on the other side of the glass, you can clearly see another SWAT guy sprinting out of the "machine" towards Pattinson. Like, what the hell is that all about?!

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 8:28 am
An intriguing moment in the Chinese TV spot is the "hasn't happened yet" scene where, on the other side of the glass, you can clearly see another SWAT guy sprinting out of the "machine" towards Pattinson. Like, what the hell is that all about?!
I think the swat guy's perspective is this: he's trying to kill JDW, he doesn't succeed, he falls into the chamber, he comes out in normal time and he tries to get away. That's why we doesn't see Pattinson on the other side while they are fighting, he is chasing him.

tylerthesoapmaker wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 4:27 am
I have to accept with the airlock scene, that is a little odd, but I'm totally fine with the plane crash scene.