[SPOILER] Discussion/Speculation Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
intersteIIarx wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 9:33 am
Thoughts on the Chinese TV Spot

so confirmation Pattinson will be fighting the inverted SWAT guy? Funny how they used two different stuntmen and you see Pattinsons' SWAT guy not quite mirroring the other side so he's waiting for the SWAT guy on the side to co-ordinate their jump

and judging the blue and red lights flashing by and the height of the vehicle cabin, looks like Pattinson and JDW are in one of the SWAT cars or a truck in Tallinn Image
but I can't see anyone behind when JDW is fighting
His accent sounds fine btw

Lincoln wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 1:32 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:

so confirmation Pattinson will be fighting the inverted SWAT guy? Funny how they used two different stuntmen and you see Pattinsons' SWAT guy not quite mirroring the other side so he's waiting for the SWAT guy on the side to co-ordinate their jump

and judging the blue and red lights flashing by and the height of the vehicle cabin, looks like Pattinson and JDW are in one of the SWAT cars or a truck in Tallinn Image
Pattinson's voice sounds different in every scene. It seems like his voice is constantly altered by running around so much.

Lincoln wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 1:32 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:

I’m talking about the other side of the glass. Pattinson is doing a transatlantic accent and it sounds fibe.

intersteIIarx wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 5:41 pm
I’m talking about the other side of the glass. Pattinson is doing a transatlantic accent and it sounds fibe.
That's what I mean, i dont see nothing on the the other side at the moment JDW is figthting

He sounds the same to me, and it's probably closer to his natural accent. But gringos are obsessed with accents so i don't know lol
Last edited by Lincoln on August 6th, 2020, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"You're saving the world from what might've been" sounds like an American accent to me... I'm so damn confused about RP's character(s?) lol

And yeah, we see a soldier come out on Pattinson's side, so we can presume he'd be fighting a soldier the same time as JDW. But we haven't seen a single frame of Pattinson fighting anyone, not even in the background of JDW's fight.

im a but confused, every line spoken by Pattinson has sounded brittish to me, i just cant hear the american in his voice at all.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 7:18 pm
im a but confused, every line spoken by Pattinson has sounded brittish to me, i just cant hear the american in his voice at all.
He sounded kind of Australian to me in the new promo.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
not this again

ninenin wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 8:02 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:
He sounded kind of Australian to me in the new promo.
lol I'm Australian and I can tell you it's definitely not an Australian accent. Anyways I'm pretty sure in one the magazines, Pattinson confirmed he is playing a British agent.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tenet/comments ... iced_some/

This is a thread i found on reddit...the video in it slows some of the footage from the tv spots...
Why is the SWAT guy on the other side of the window waving?!!! WTheck! I can't stop laughing my ass off...is the swat guy fucking with JDW?