TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 9:17 pm
Don’t have social media besides Facebook and Snapchat, can you link it please?
It’s very brief but once you see it and you connect it to some of the shots in trailer #3 you immediately figure it out. So I was expecting the shot we got in the recent spot.

KEM
Tarssauce wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 9:23 pm
KEM wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 9:17 pm
Don’t have social media besides Facebook and Snapchat, can you link it please?
It’s very brief but once you see it and you connect it to some of the shots in trailer #3 you immediately figure it out. So I was expecting the shot we got in the recent spot.
Oh damn, yeah I totally see it now, crazy. Now I’m even more excited!!!

New footage!

antovolk wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 7:44 am

New footage!
What the actual :o

The score, those new quotes, that Nolan interview. Fucking hype :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

antovolk wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 7:44 am
New footage!
Great!! And the music is very nice... I just can't make out what Pattinson is saying to JDW at the end of it. Anyone care to help out? :crazy:

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 7:49 am
Great!! And the music is very nice... I just can't make out what Pattinson is saying to JDW at the end of it. Anyone care to help out? :crazy:
"He was saving the world from what might have been."

Am I seeing a scene from the opera house we didn't see in the prologue? It could confirm the prologue was edited down?

Watched this without even knowing there’ll be footage and wow! There’s much expansion on things we’ve seen. And the music.

Flutterby wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 7:55 am
Am I seeing a scene from the opera house we didn't see in the prologue? It could confirm the prologue was edited down?
It could mean several things, but I doubt we'll get confirmation of this until we see the finished film.
Almost all trailers have shots and takes that aren't in the final film. It might be that some shots are now included in the first scene(?) that weren't before, but it might be that the original Prologue we've seen is a more compact version of the scene. Hard to tell at this point.

The way I screamed when I saw this, omg the score and scenes I literally got chills.

I cut the tv spot for people like me who will be replaying this every day and crying that my city is still in lockdown.