Fortnite Tie-In

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Not really
PG – Parental Guidance Suggested
Some material may not be suitable for children. Parents urged to give "parental guidance". May contain some material parents might not like for their young children.

PG-13 – Parents Strongly Cautioned
Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. Parents are urged to be cautious. Some material may be inappropriate for pre-teenagers.

It's just a cautionary measure. Also the number 13 means that all teens can easily come in :P and even if you are 11 or 12 nobody really cares that much about it in the theater if you want to see a PG-13 movie.

I also often see a complete misunderstanding of R rating. A lot of people think that teens or kids cannot enter which is not true. They can enter with an adult. Only NC-17 is not allowed for people under 18.

what's that triangle thing on the orange suitcase

LelekPL wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 4:55 am
intersteIIarx wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 4:04 am
I'm guessing majority of players would be under 18 (I could be wrong) so they would need their parents to take them to the cinemas... and would their parents be willing to do that given the current situation? Just because cinemas are open doesn't necessary mean people feel that they are safe places to go.
Tenet is PG-13, no need for parents to go with teens.
Lol obviously they can go and watch the film by themselves. What I mean it most can't drive so parents would have to drive them there or accompany them on public transport. And parents live with the said children. So, if they were to contract COVID so would the parents. Hence, there's a strong risk and I'm just stating that many parents would have to consider that.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 6:17 am
That's the question of the day! But I liked one Fortniter's (?) assumption that it's a Bluetooth speaker :D

It is official. Tenet is coming to Fortnite. :gonf:
I was kidding ofc. :lol: This was aimed at those good number of people who legit believed Tenet was dropping on fortnite :lol:

“It’s like techno music” :lol:

This is so cool.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
From set footages:
JDW is holding it when he's on the top of the van.

DHOPW42 wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 7:20 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
That's the question of the day! But I liked one Fortniter's (?) assumption that it's a Bluetooth speaker :D
lmao

I find hilarious that WB think people who play Fortnite will be interested in a Nolan film, especially in the middle of a pandemic.

Great marketing by WB