TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Heytherebro wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 1:33 pm
According to competent blog World of Reel there is a screening coming for media within next 12 days.
Can i see the source?

This is his twitter if anyone wants to ask
https://twitter.com/mrRuimy/

Ace wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 11:05 am
That's a long video. Has anyone watched it yet who can confirm how much Tenet is mentioned?

marshallmurphy wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 5:52 pm
Ace wrote:
That's a long video. Has anyone watched it yet who can confirm how much Tenet is mentioned?
Like 5 minutes or less at the end of the video there are a few questions regarding Tenet and Nathan gave his limited answers on the matter since he can’t say much about it.

So basically the majority of the video is about his work in other different films.

marshallmurphy wrote:
Ace wrote:
I just edited the most interesting part of that interview.

I'm guessing his mention of thinking to get a location scout for Mongolia was for the stuff that ended up filming in Eagle Mountain. I also like the shout out to the stunt team. I cannot wait for those action sequences and stunts :gonf:

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 10:22 pm
marshallmurphy wrote:
Ace wrote:
I just edited the most interesting part of that interview.

I'm guessing his mention of thinking to get a location scout for Mongolia was for the stuff that ended up filming in Eagle Mountain. I also like the shout out to the stunt team. I cannot wait for those action sequences and stunts :gonf:
thx for the edit!

KEM
Him saying he had to read it 5 times makes me so excited

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 10:22 pm
I'm guessing his mention of thinking to get a location scout for Mongolia was for the stuff that ended up filming in Eagle Mountain.
That makes perfect sense since:
1) There are parts of Mongolia that are very very dry (Gobi Desert)
2) They've been using the Cyrillic alphabet (like the Russians) since Soviet Times.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian ... c_alphabet
Maybe they thought they could find an old crumbling Soviet base in Mongolia to convert into post-apocalyptic Russia?
https://www.businessinsider.com/photos- ... ses-2014-7

I think I desperately need first reactions.
Anyone know when we can expect this?

poplar wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 4:53 am
I think I desperately need first reactions.
Anyone know when we can expect this?
guessing 3 weeks or more. there's word out they might limit press attendance at P&I screenings too.

-Vader