[SPOILER] Discussion/Speculation Thread

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
If tenet leaked today on bootleg Cam version, would you want to see it?

In regards to speculation about whether the character in the eagle mountain TV Spot
is Michael Caine's character- I am 99% sure it's not/his character has little relation to the main plot.

We know Branagh and Debicki are connected in the art world (pretty obvious from all the TV spots and trailers). Given that Caine filmed only one day in London, where the auction house scene was filmed, I'm fairly certain his only purpose in the story, as another wealthy art collector, is to give JDW info about Branagh.
Last edited by atwins on July 23rd, 2020, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

atwins wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 3:47 pm
In regards to speculation about whether the character in the eagle mountain TV Spot
is Michael Caine's character- I am 99% sure it's not/his character has little relation to the main plot.

We know Branagh and Debicki are connected in the art world (pretty obvious from all the TV spots and trailers). Given that Caine filmed only one day in London, where the auction house scene was filmed, I'm fairly certain his only purpose in the story, as another wealthy art collector, is to give JDW info about Branagh.
how do you know that
Caine is another wealthy art collector? We also can't assume that branagh and debicki are connected in the art world. just because they are around art props does certainly not mean they are both art connoisseur's. we can speculate that debicki is an art connoisseur and that's it (based off of TV spots and trailers)

danevito wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 11:56 am
Absolutely not. It's just not right. Nolan's films are the only films worth seeing on the biggest screen with the best sound possible. His films are just extraordinary experiences. I will never forget the day I saw Inception in IMAX, my heart was pumping so fast at the end of the film. The best experience I've ever had in a theater.

I'm going with Michael Cain character too. But then this means that they picked an unknown actor for his young character?
I'm not buying is Aaron yet, i'm going to need some fan to tell me if they can recognize him. But remember we see him in the latest trailer (present time)

Either way is Cain or Branagh character, they're the only old actors. And most important I can't understand how the eagle montain stuff is a flashback, or at least that scene.

Lincoln wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 8:48 pm
I'm going with Michael Cain character too. But then this means that they picked an unknown actor for his young character?
I'm not buying is Aaron yet, i'm going to need some fan to tell me if they can recognize him. But remember we see him in the latest trailer (present time)

Either way is Cain or Branagh character, they're the only old actors. And most important I can't understand how the eagle montain stuff is a flashback, or at least that scene.
What if they
inverted themselves for 20+ years? They would continue to age biologically, but time would be flowing in reverse. Thus, they would be older in the present and younger in the future?

geozou1 wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 8:20 pm
danevito wrote:
Absolutely not. It's just not right. Nolan's films are the only films worth seeing on the biggest screen with the best sound possible. His films are just extraordinary experiences. I will never forget the day I saw Inception in IMAX, my heart was pumping so fast at the end of the film. The best experience I've ever had in a theater.
Inception wasn't even filmed with IMAX cameras.

My favorite IMAX experience has to be The Polar Express 3D. No just kidding. Its Interstellar.

danevito wrote:
No, that would be too low quality.

In the new IMAX poster, can't help but notice all these soldiers with hazmat masks...

so what's the deal of them? who are their boss and what's their goal