Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Good to see Nick Cannon get fired. Fuck that dude.

If anyone hasn't yet, I strongly encourage them to read Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's piece in THR. Link is here

Basically, he is calling out modern "Activist" culture for its hypocrisy. These figures, many of them celebrities and famous athletes, are "fighting" racism and injustices towards minorities, yet espouse vehement hatred towards Jews. It's all rather disgusting, and outside of Viacom's decision to terminate Cannon, there doesn't seem to be any other public outcry about this.

Just read into that I mean:
He also insisted he could not be anti-Semitic and called for Black people to reclaim the term “Semitic”: “You can’t be anti-Semitic when we are the Semitic people… That’s our birthright. We are the true Hebrews.”
What in the actual fucking fuck

Nomis wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 11:25 am
Just read into that I mean:
He also insisted he could not be anti-Semitic and called for Black people to reclaim the term “Semitic”: “You can’t be anti-Semitic when we are the Semitic people… That’s our birthright. We are the true Hebrews.”
What in the actual fucking fuck
It's this "woke" Hotep horeshit that runs rampant on social media. The main culprit behind the hatred is Louis Farrakhan, who has been a giant piece of human garbage for decades. He is infamously quoted as saying, "I am not anti-semite, I am anti-termite". Unfortunately, there are a lot famous athletes and celebs that follow this dude religiously.

Every political movement or thought process ends in anti semitism if you do not actively check yourself.

Right wing, left wing, centrist movements lead to anti semitism if you don't install a system of checks and balances in your philosophical framework.

Artemis wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 3:05 pm
Every political movement or thought process ends in anti semitism if you do not actively check yourself.

Right wing, left wing, centrist movements lead to anti semitism if you don't install a system of checks and balances in your philosophical framework.
You might want to expound upon this further because off the top that post doesn’t come off well..

You know what I mean though. That's how ingrained anti semitism is in many political thought processes. It's something that everyone needs to actively unlearn.

Numerous conspiracy theories alway lead to anti semitic dog whistles and blame on random individuals and any critique on media or news ends up that way too.

ChristNolan wrote:
July 15th, 2020, 11:15 am
Good to see Nick Cannon get fired. Fuck that dude.

If anyone hasn't yet, I strongly encourage them to read Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's piece in THR. Link is here

Basically, he is calling out modern "Activist" culture for its hypocrisy. These figures, many of them celebrities and famous athletes, are "fighting" racism and injustices towards minorities, yet espouse vehement hatred towards Jews. It's all rather disgusting, and outside of Viacom's decision to terminate Cannon, there doesn't seem to be any other public outcry about this.
Great piece from Kareem. A vastly intelligent voice of reason much needed right now. Thanks for sharing.

Had a dream that I was a PA on the set of the Dark Knight Rises sequel.

Corona has me dreaming about working wtf

Artemis wrote:
July 16th, 2020, 6:21 am
Had a dream that I was a PA on the set of the Dark Knight Rises sequel.

Corona has me dreaming about working wtf
Eh, I had a dream recently I got be an extra in QT films lol.

Forum Pro
Law
Happy Tenet Day