TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 11:39 pm
it honestly saddens me to see how big a proportion of Nolan`s fan base are a bunch of alt right, idiots commenting "end the lockdown, no to masks" etc etc, the same bunch who hate the last of us 2 for all the wrong reasons, and i hate them because they taint Chris`s name, i mean Denis Villeneuve doesnt get this idiot bag of a fanbase
(the comments are full of al right, anti sjw antics)

SJW‘s took it too far. Even left wing people start to hate them. I remember discussions about the lack of ethnic diversity in Dunkirk. Lol. And I don‘t see the connection between lockdown critisism and alt right.

If Nolan had so many alt right fans, they would whine about the casting of JDW and that Nolan gone woke. But as of today I never stumbled upon comments like that.

X-MementoMori-X wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 3:01 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
it honestly saddens me to see how big a proportion of Nolan`s fan base are a bunch of alt right, idiots commenting "end the lockdown, no to masks" etc etc, the same bunch who hate the last of us 2 for all the wrong reasons, and i hate them because they taint Chris`s name, i mean Denis Villeneuve doesnt get this idiot bag of a fanbase

SJW‘s took it too far. Even left wing people start to hate them. I remember discussions about the lack of ethnic diversity in Dunkirk. Lol. And I don‘t see the connection between lockdown critisism and alt right.

If Nolan had so many alt right fans, they would whine about the casting of JDW and that Nolan gone woke. But as of today I never stumbled upon comments like that.
Because alt right fans dont care about identity (skin colour, race etc) as long as the actress has talent and the story in movie itself doesnt contain leftish agenda..

Only leftish do care about diversity in movie than the story itself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicolaslabra wrote:

This guy not even have a clue on who Christopher Nolan is :lol:
"An Alpha Male" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you guys just do what i do and mentally dissociate from that part of the fanbase

also love how the troll a few posts above only specified “actress”, because male actors indeed usually don’t bother the alt right as much

also puh-lease we already had people saying people like jdw or dimple kapadia performed the worst based on fucking trailers, y’all just wait until the movie is released and the peanut gallery awakens

will follow your advice Ruth, also im aware that Denis`s following is smaller, but people percieve him in a different light, the same guy who did that last video made another one criticizing how Dune was going to "go woke", and how they where disrespecting the work of Frank Herbert, i mean he probably hasnt even read the darn book, whats funny also is he called Denis, "Denis Villenovow" ffs, look i dont want people here to think im some sort of SJW, im not, i have left leaning views yes, i dont want to fight over it though, im here to enjoy being part of the fanbase, just so everybody knows ok?

Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 12:42 pm
will follow your advice Ruth, also im aware that Denis`s following is smaller, but people percieve him in a different light, the same guy who did that last video made another one criticizing how Dune was going to "go woke", and how they where disrespecting the work of Frank Herbert, i mean he probably hasnt even read the darn book, whats funny also is he called Denis, "Denis Villenovow" ffs, look i dont want people here to think im some sort of SJW, im not, i have left leaning views yes, i dont want to fight over it though, im here to enjoy being part of the fanbase, just so everybody knows ok?
100% with you guys. The Nolan fan base has gotten a bad rap over the last 10 years because of online right-wing voices. It is unfair to the fan-base at large. But, it is a very big group, so it isn't shocking to see hateful fringe voices pop up, they usually get the most attention, which is where the problem is.

Anyways, let us all try to get through this year as elegantly as possible. Tenet is going to be awesome, whenever it is released, and in the safest conditions possible.

Someone should share that photo of him at the Women's March.

Mulholland-Jr wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 5:46 pm

dunkirkk wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 6:14 pm
Mulholland-Jr wrote:
is this a real pic?

The Special One wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 6:28 pm
dunkirkk wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 6:14 pm
Mulholland-Jr wrote:
is this a real pic?
Yep. Him and Emma. Some microdicks are gonna be hurtin.
Last edited by Mulholland-Jr on July 11th, 2020, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.