TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
this is the dumbest of all possible conversations but then I know how bored everyone is so please proceed I guess

-Vader

:lol:

filipeG wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 2:57 pm
There's only one thing that I find really strange.
And it's from an actual Zimmer quote, where he says something like he had spoken with Nolan and Nolan told him he was sitting on a blank page. This happened while Nolan was taking a longer time to start a new project.

New information from Nolan himself as well, tells he was thinking about this project years ago.

So I wonder how both versions fit together like, did he had an unfinished script and was trying to figure it out? Writers block..Or only had the ideas and not started to write it..
I doubt when Nolan said that to Zimmer he had nothing, and a few months latter a fully exceptional script.
It wouldn’t be the first time Nolan has misled Hans because he basically told the latter to do music for Interstellar by only giving him one page and not telling him the genre or any more details other than the short story of a father leaving for an important job and saying he would come back according to Nolan and Zimmer.

Vader182 wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 3:23 pm
this is the dumbest of all possible conversations but then I know how bored everyone is so please proceed I guess

-Vader
Nah. Chair controversy wins that one haha.

KEM
Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 3:27 pm
filipeG wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 2:57 pm
There's only one thing that I find really strange.
And it's from an actual Zimmer quote, where he says something like he had spoken with Nolan and Nolan told him he was sitting on a blank page. This happened while Nolan was taking a longer time to start a new project.

New information from Nolan himself as well, tells he was thinking about this project years ago.

So I wonder how both versions fit together like, did he had an unfinished script and was trying to figure it out? Writers block..Or only had the ideas and not started to write it..
I doubt when Nolan said that to Zimmer he had nothing, and a few months latter a fully exceptional script.
It wouldn’t be the first time Nolan has misled Hans because he basically told the latter to do music for Interstellar by only giving him one page and not telling him the genre or any more details other than the short story of a father leaving for an important job and saying he would come back according to Nolan and Zimmer.
That worked out well though lol

So uh, I may be
going to Eagle Mountain tomorrow.

raimibonn wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 2:14 pm
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 1:32 pm
Abdulnistan wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 1:24 pm
Its no surpise 2 plus weeks after the massive protest the numbers is rise ..since the incubation take weeks

But the media will blame anything except the protest :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh... 'merica..
The numbers were already rising before the protest. It is mostly Southern states with most new cases. Which are the states reopened first. Minnesota would have the most new cases if the protest contributed to spike. Obviously some people got Covid for the protest but opening to soon is the biggest contributor
I live in Minneapolis and surprisingly the increase in cases is low.
I am originally from Minneapolis area. Shame there are no more 70mm IMAX in the Twin Cities

rotas wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 5:59 pm
So uh, I may be
going to Eagle Mountain tomorrow.
This message is to future you. Pics or it didn't happen.

it honestly saddens me to see how big a proportion of Nolan`s fan base are a bunch of alt right, idiots commenting "end the lockdown, no to masks" etc etc, the same bunch who hate the last of us 2 for all the wrong reasons, and i hate them because they taint Chris`s name, i mean Denis Villeneuve doesnt get this idiot bag of a fanbase
(the comments are full of al right, anti sjw antics)

KEM
Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 11:39 pm
it honestly saddens me to see how big a proportion of Nolan`s fan base are a bunch of alt right, idiots commenting "end the lockdown, no to masks" etc etc, the same bunch who hate the last of us 2 for all the wrong reasons, and i hate them because they taint Chris`s name, i mean Denis Villeneuve doesnt get this idiot bag of a fanbase
(the comments are full of al right, anti sjw antics)

To be fair, Denis barely has a fan base, just based off his box office success lol