TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
UK is reopening today. I had forgotten how morons they are there

I hope the next announcement is December. The constant two-weeks push just is going to backfire

Lincoln wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 7:34 pm

I hope the next announcement is December. The constant two-weeks push just is going to backfire
#RIP Tenet release date.

But no one say moron when bunch of people attended massive LGBT parade and did massive protest during the pandemic :lol: :lol:

Abdulnistan wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 9:23 pm
But no one say moron when bunch of people attended massive LGBT parade and did massive protest during the pandemic :lol: :lol:
Well, we did a lot of protests here in Minneapolis, but the increase in cases is so low it baffles the medical community. I guess because we wore masks.

Abdulnistan wrote:
Protesting for a cause/justice isn’t the same as going out for the hell of it, so nah

raimibonn wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 12:29 am
Abdulnistan wrote:
Well, we did a lot of protests here in Minneapolis, but the increase in cases is so low it baffles the medical community. I guess because we wore masks.
I guess being outdoors reduce the probability of transmission greatly.

Lincoln wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 7:34 pm

WOW! Holy shit! They are standing!
They finally can go out and stand on the street!

Jesus, how I despite people, especially young. They are so cool and fun and edgy.
:sick: :sick: :sick:

Hustler wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 11:32 pm
Not sure if already pointed out, but I was reading the description on The Secrets of Tenet and laughed at this line from Nilo Otero:
It's like Inception but complicated.
https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Tenet-In ... 1647220602
Those first pages look good:

Interesting page name: Road to Nowhere :oops:

Pioneerr wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 8:18 am
Hustler wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 11:32 pm
Not sure if already pointed out, but I was reading the description on The Secrets of Tenet and laughed at this line from Nilo Otero:
It's like Inception but complicated.
https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Tenet-In ... 1647220602
Those first pages look good:

Interesting page name: Road to Nowhere :oops:

We have seen these long time ago

intersteIIarx wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 9:35 am
danevito wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 9:18 am
Heytherebro wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 8:07 am
My god, tons of new footage in new TV spot.

Let the speculation begin: WHAT IS IN CONTAINER?!
at 9.00 mark there is helicopter view of a harbor with passenger ships. the two smaller ones are actually swedish/finish, "Viking Line" and "Silja line" and I have been on both many times :D Another thing one is red and the other one is blue color. So what if the containers are inside the boats?

When I saw that TV spot first I spilled my coffee, cause I never expected a Nolan movie to film something related to me and where I live.

But I'm also afraid that it's only a try to appeal to more international viewers. like this TV spot, it's clear why it's running as an International TV spot. Really don't need that to enjoy a good movie.
No, the ship on the right is a Princess Crusies passenger ship. I’ve been on Princess Crusies and Royal Caribbean cruise ships etc. and there’s no such object from these ships. So I think It’s merely an establishing shot where those ships happened to be in port. Yes, ships and water evidently plays a huge role in Tenet but these aren’t intentional, the yachts and other ships in Norway are.
Read what I wrote again. First time I saw the TV spot I didn't even recognize the princess cruiser, its almost hidden off to the side. The main focus are the Viking Line and Silja line. Praise be Nolan for recognizing our proud boats. ahahah