TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
TENET wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 11:17 am
I had a nightmare last night that the first batch of reviews came out and Tenet was at 29% on Rotten Tomatoes. I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier to wake up.
I had a dream I saw it and hated it. The big twist was that there were orange Na'Vi's in it. :lol:

Mulholland-Jr wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 2:15 pm
TENET wrote:
I had a nightmare last night that the first batch of reviews came out and Tenet was at 29% on Rotten Tomatoes. I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier to wake up.
I had a dream I saw it and hated it. The big twist was that there were orange Na'Vi's in it. :lol:
That IS worse than nuclear holocaust.

Nicewatch wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 12:23 am
Mulholland-Jr wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 2:15 pm
TENET wrote:
That IS worse than nuclear holocaust.
i think that's still worse

-Vader

TENET wrote:
that is not a bad dream at all. Most excellent movies have low rotten tomatoes score. That review site is a joke in itself.

Robin wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 9:00 am
Anybody speak Italian?

that nolan with the Imax cam photo is badly photoshopped .. i was wondering why since it was first released

My god, tons of new footage in new TV spot.

Let the speculation begin: WHAT IS IN CONTAINER?!

Im joining you Nolan dreamers :) Met him and Emma on streets of what looked like some Dutch city. Went to a tea shop to have a cup (I presume earl grey) and was really looking forward to taking picture with both of them. Nothing about Tenet tho :lol: but such a nice feeling when I woke up.

Heytherebro wrote:
July 4th, 2020, 8:07 am
My god, tons of new footage in new TV spot.

Let the speculation begin: WHAT IS IN CONTAINER?!
at 9.00 mark there is helicopter view of a harbor with passenger ships. the two smaller ones are actually swedish/finish, "Viking Line" and "Silja line" and I have been on both many times :D Another thing one is red and the other one is blue color. So what if the containers are inside the boats?

When I saw that TV spot first I spilled my coffee, cause I never expected a Nolan movie to film something related to me and where I live.

But I'm also afraid that it's only a try to appeal to more international viewers. like this TV spot, it's clear why it's running as an International TV spot. Really don't need that to enjoy a good movie.