TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
DHOPW42 wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 7:43 am
antovolk wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 5:26 am
intersteIIarx wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 3:56 am

Another magazine incoming
have a feeling this is gonna be an interesting interview
How so?
Seems they're gonna dig a bit deeper into the whole "Nolan wants to.save the industry" angle and ask him about stuff like.taking the film to streaming etc

KEM
enfitt wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 7:15 am
This is totally out of the subject and feel free to ignore this but what should a NolanFan fellow filmmaker do to get a little support for his upcoming short film ? Any advice :?:
You should let me compose the score ;)

I had a nightmare last night that the first batch of reviews came out and Tenet was at 29% on Rotten Tomatoes. I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier to wake up.

KEM
TENET wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 11:17 am
I had a nightmare last night that the first batch of reviews came out and Tenet was at 29% on Rotten Tomatoes. I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier to wake up.
29% is so oddly specific haha but man I can imagine that was a terrible dream

USA set a new record with 50.000 new infections in just one day. I‘m slowly loosing hope on open movie theaters in august.

Just release the damn movie in every country with open movie theaters. I don‘t want to wait months and years, because USA is too stupid to stop the pandemic.

Its no surpise 2 plus weeks after the massive protest the numbers is rise ..since the incubation take weeks

But the media will blame anything except the protest :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh... 'merica..

Abdulnistan wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 1:24 pm
Its no surpise 2 plus weeks after the massive protest the numbers is rise ..since the incubation take weeks

Oh... 'merica..
The numbers were already rising before the protest. It is mostly Southern states with most new cases. Which are the states reopened first. Minnesota would have the most new cases if the protest contributed to spike. Obviously some people got Covid for the protest but opening to soon is the biggest contributor

KEM
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 1:32 pm
Abdulnistan wrote:

Oh... 'merica..
The numbers were already rising before the protest. It is mostly Southern states with most new cases. Which are the states reopened first. Minnesota would have the most new cases if the protest contributed to spike. Obviously some people got Covid for the protest but opening to soon is the biggest contributor
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stltod ... e.amp.html
This was just announced here in STL

Abdulnistan wrote:

Oh... 'merica..
There were protests in other countries too you know...🤦🏻‍♂️

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 1:32 pm
Abdulnistan wrote:

Oh... 'merica..
I live in Minneapolis and surprisingly the increase in cases is low.