Justice League (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LelekPL wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 3:56 pm
Good that we can put it to rest, finally. HBO Max is the right choice. Doesn't interfere from staying as far away as possible from Snyder's vision in the future.
Tell us that a dozen more times, please. Waste your time.

This is exactly the sort toxic mentality that's feeding the whole image of 'the other side'.
You know what, the only right side is the creator's vision. Even The Room had one. Now I hate The Room, but you don't see me on Room forums constantly telling people about it.

Just to clarify... The Room has no IP to be a fan of prior to the film's existence. So it is apples to oranges and you should know better.

The funny thing is I haven't even said anything bad about this WB move, wrote two sentences about the biggest film news story of the day and gave my support for it and you get hostile and super defensive. We've been through this, I don't even care anymore since we have a new Batman. Go and enjoy this on HBO Max, have all the fun you want with it. Honestly. I'm out.

Master Virgo wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:23 pm
Congrats to us for achieving 240 pages of thread for one of the most useless vanilla blockbusters that Hollywood has ever produced.

LelekPL wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:21 am
Just to clarify... The Room has no IP to be a fan of prior to the film's existence. So it is apples to oranges and you should know better.

The funny thing is I haven't even said anything bad about this WB move, wrote two sentences about the biggest film news story of the day and gave my support for it and you get hostile and super defensive. We've been through this, I don't even care anymore since we have a new Batman. Go and enjoy this on HBO Max, have all the fun you want with it. Honestly. I'm out.
You ought to know me by know - I call out the bullshit when I see it, no matter the side.

I honestly don't believe this will be better than my favorite DCU movies so far: BvS:DC, Wonder Woman and BoP, too much compromise along the line and way before they even started the shoot; and I lost most of my hype over the course of last three years.

But I like to comment on the hypocricy when I see it, damn right about that. :thumbup:

*My last post in this thread.

Pratham wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:48 am
Master Virgo wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:23 pm
Congrats to us for achieving 240 pages of thread for one of the most useless vanilla blockbusters that Hollywood has ever produced.
Lmfao

Say what.

😨😨😨

I know he was accused of sexism in the past, but this tweet from Fisher is a different pile of problems.

Okay. But what exactly did he do? Would be nice to get specifics and if others back up his claims.

Allstar wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 2:41 pm
Okay. But what exactly did he do? Would be nice to get specifics and if others back up his claims.
It's enough, for a start. 👌

To be clear I am not doubting Fisher; he has very little incentive to lie...it would just be nice to get specifics so we can make a more proper judgment of his behavior. Also would be nice if the bigger name cast members speak up to back up what he said if it’s true.