TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
hotsauce32 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:34 pm
geozou1 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:00 pm
Can someone possibly reverse the action part with Washington fighting the guy in gear? The choreography looks amazing.
Reversed only:

Back to back with original clip:

That SWAT team guy is huge

With the constant trickle of spots/trailers and the release date in limbo, we're gonna end up seeing the entire movie before it releases in theaters.

gropercity wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 2:54 am
With the constant trickle of spots/trailers and the release date in limbo, we're gonna end up seeing the entire movie before it releases in theaters.
Yep. I wish they would just stop releasing new stuff. It would be okay if the film was for sure coming out in August, but there's no "for sure".

Relax, we will, by the time Tenet is released, only have seen at max 7% of the footage.

There are so many actors we haven’t seen in any kind of promo. If you want to go blind, simply don’t watch any new TV spots lol. I think they are doing a good job with releasing tiny bits of footage here and there. Lots of establishing shots that aren’t spoilery at all.

Forum Pro
marshallmurphy wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 9:27 am
gropercity wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 2:54 am
Yep. I wish they would just stop releasing new stuff. It would be okay if the film was for sure coming out in August, but there's no "for sure".
I think the constant trickle of fan edits should re-assure us that there are hundreds of fun ways to recut the footage we've already seen and still make it feel fresh and new. Dabble in a few milliseconds of footage here and there and it won't be an issue whatsoever. The new int'l spot showed 5 new shots as very quick glimpses, we'll be fine. This movie is most likely 2.5hrs, we've seen ten minutes.

Uno

Not much, but one new footage and the music is different.

KEM
Eagle Mountain looks siickkkk!!

Forum Pro
Uno wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 3:32 pm

that fence shot
looks intense!

Uno wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 3:32 pm

Why are you posting the trailer ?? We have seen this 100000000....times!