TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
hahahha you can see whose those stupid hateful comment twitter account politically affiliated to..

So When you deal to those snowflakes what do you expect??

Its no surprise those accounts compalin about anything..

Few new pics on the Première magazine

Collins wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 3:22 am
Few new pics on the Première magazine

Can anyone help with translation? :roll:

Higher up filmmakers in the industry having a negative view on sitting is not unheard of, especially for Production Assistants.

The interview is exceptional, I will try to translate that for you but my English is zero so it will be with google translation, sorry if I make mistakes.

Get the Google Lens app. You can point your camera at the text, and it will translate. Example:

I'd try to transcribe or post some more, but I'm dead tired lol.

Okay so I'll let you translate with the app, let me know if you need help.

I particularly like this statement from JDW: "My agent calls me one day to tell me that Chris Nolan wants to see me! Chris NOLAN ! Impossible to say no ! For our generation, he is a mythological creature: he makes a masterpiece, then he disappears. A mysterious trailer falls on the net and a few years later, it is a new masterpiece. This guy is a genius. He belongs to my pantheon, next to Michael Jordan."

Among the important statements, Nolan says that it would be "futile" to make a Bond film.

Collins wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 4:24 am
Among the important statements, Nolan says that it would be "futile" to make a Bond film.
Interesting. What is the context?