TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
intersteIIarx wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 8:50 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 8:43 pm
Its not like you cant sit on a Chris Nolan film either, i mean we`ve seen tons of set videos where people are sitting watching their phones, and Nolan has a ban on chairs and cellphones, allegedly, people are so gullible for gods sake.
Exactly
This situation is so ridiculous. Also, Dana Stevens complaining about having to go to a press screening for their Job is so cringe. That is her job! WTF?

Also, this whole not sitting thing is misrepresented. HE CHRISTOPHER FUCKING NOLAN doesn't sit on his movie sets. This has been spoken about in countless interviews. HE will not sit, he will always be where the camera is...in the water, in the sky, fucking underground.

People are claiming this as a workplace violation. I swear, I need things to back normal so people can stop thinking, and tweet bullshit because they have too much time on their hands.

KEM
A Borges man wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:22 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:
Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 8:43 pm
Its not like you cant sit on a Chris Nolan film either, i mean we`ve seen tons of set videos where people are sitting watching their phones, and Nolan has a ban on chairs and cellphones, allegedly, people are so gullible for gods sake.
Exactly
This situation is so ridiculous. Also, Dana Stevens complaining about having to go to a press screening for their Job is so cringe. That is her job! WTF?

Also, this whole not sitting thing is misrepresented. HE CHRISTOPHER FUCKING NOLAN doesn't sit on his movie sets. This has been spoken about in countless interviews. HE will not sit, he will always be where the camera is...in the water, in the sky, fucking underground.

People are claiming this as a workplace violation. I swear, I need things to back normal so people can stop thinking, and tweet bullshit because they have too much time on their hands.
Don’t hold that hope when it comes to Twitter, Twitter is the social media where all the low intelligence people go

KEM wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:25 pm
A Borges man wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:22 pm
intersteIIarx wrote:

Exactly

Don’t hold that hope when it comes to Twitter, Twitter is the social media where all the low intelligence people go
Apparently! Some of these critics shouldn't get invited to press screenings...don't let someone like Dana Stevens get an early look at the movie, if she hates it soo much, don't send her.

If Nolan makes it out of this year unscathed...it is going to be a miracle. People are trying so hard to knock him down. Heavy lies the crown.

Imagine if Jim Cameron made Abyss or Titanic nowadays... Jeezus.

Mulholland-Jr wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 9:29 pm
Imagine if Jim Cameron made Abyss or Titanic nowadays... Jeezus.

Just gonna leave this here...People are so stupid. And professional critics who type random dumb shit on twitter should be fired for being DUMB...how can you be a journalist if you can't do the minimum research. Ignaty is on the ball here...

Mulholland-Jr wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 8:35 pm
People can bitch about it all they want but he's absolutely right. You want to sit on your fat ass all day join a Paul Feig movie.
:lol: Or a Roy Andersson movie, where you can sit in the movie.

raimibonn wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:12 pm
Mulholland-Jr wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 8:35 pm
People can bitch about it all they want but he's absolutely right. You want to sit on your fat ass all day join a Paul Feig movie.
:lol: Or a Roy Andersson movie, where you can sit in the movie.
Lmao, true.

I lose brain cells reading twitter replies

That's one of the stupidest controversies I've ever encountered.

Lmao, the chair controversy. 2020 just keeps on giving huh.