The Christopher Nolan Appreciation Thread

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Has this been posted before? :shock:

I mean, it's not that surprising but LMAO.

Fascinating to see how many are trashing successful people on social media these days, I've noticed a clear change in 'twitters' attitude after COVID (and BLM) hit. The response to this headline is a perfect example, few would care 6 months ago.

After Nolan wanted to keep Tenet in July, I've seen nothing but seething hate and cancel culture. Not that it matters, but kind of interesting to witness.

Robin wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 4:59 pm

Fascinating to see how many are trashing successful people on social media these days, I've noticed a clear change in 'twitters' attitude after COVID (and BLM) hit. The response to this headline is a perfect example, few would care 6 months ago.

After Nolan wanted to keep Tenet in July, I've seen nothing but seething hate and cancel culture. Not that it matters, but kind of interesting to witness.
Damn, I read the replies, and... I think we just don't deserve art anymore.

Also...

Imagine thinking that warrants its own news article :facepalm:

The Playlist and Indiewire are especially bad when it comes to Nolan clickbait.

He’s trending on twitter :lol:

Imagine being triggered by Christopher Nolan for not letting chairs on an active set. Twitter is becoming just awful and not worth it with this onslaught of cancel culture.

radewart wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:01 pm
Imagine being triggered by Christopher Nolan for not letting chairs on an active set. Twitter is becoming just awful and not worth it with this onslaught of cancel culture.
Some of comments are unbelievable. It’s getting ridiculous.

Hathaway wasn’t even complaining about it, She was praising Nolan about it :lol:

No wonder Nolan doesn’t use social media, I would literally blow my brains out if I I was him.

radewart wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:01 pm
Haha I love it, Nolan is becoming the Lars von Trier of Hollywood. In all seriousness, people air frustrations and drag others in trying times, name of the game. I see this happning over and over. This is the price you pay for being famous or successful, I guess.

All surface though, and it weeds out the reactionary fans. This shit gets forgotten in no time, and it's a great way to see which critics are having a real, deep grudge against Nolan. Dana Stevens seems like a true hater.