Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
ninenin wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 8:10 pm
If I were Nolan I would tell WB to release my movie in July or I'm not releasing it at all. People should stop being wusses; if you're too scared to go to the theatre don't go... just don't rob other people, who aren't cowards, of the experience.
Oh, how brave. Going to a theater in the midst of a pandemic. A savior has risen. Haha
Last edited by Paradoxicalparabola on June 25th, 2020, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oh look people acting like twats over a piece of cloth meant for protection

KEM wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 7:15 pm
At this point, I hope they just delay it indefinitely. I really wanna see this movie in IMAX, I was planning on seeing it at least 5 times in theaters, but there’s no way I’m going if I’m forced to wear a mask, so I hope they just delay it. I‘m really torn on how this movie might do financially right now, on one hand a lot of people are finally going out and living life like normal, but a lot of other people seem to be really scared to be around others, so it’s really a 50/50 chance on this movie bombing or doing really well.
I hope you’re prepared to watch it at home on your crappy setup in December.

Ruth wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 8:33 pm
Imagine them forced to use a condom :o

natalie wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Ruth wrote:
b bb but it ruins the experience for my pp!!!!!!

KEM
Nicewatch wrote:
KEM wrote:
At this point, I hope they just delay it indefinitely. I really wanna see this movie in IMAX, I was planning on seeing it at least 5 times in theaters, but there’s no way I’m going if I’m forced to wear a mask, so I hope they just delay it. I‘m really torn on how this movie might do financially right now, on one hand a lot of people are finally going out and living life like normal, but a lot of other people seem to be really scared to be around others, so it’s really a 50/50 chance on this movie bombing or doing really well.
I hope you’re prepared to watch it at home on your crappy setup in December.
Exactly my point as to why they should just delay it until no one cares about this virus anymore.

Ruth wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 8:38 pm
natalie wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Ruth wrote:
b bb but it ruins the experience for my pp!!!!!!
*as Nolan intended

Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 8:15 pm
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 7:44 pm
They should wait until there is vaccine. Tie into the marketing. Free vaccine with ticket to Tenet.
People are resting too much hope on a vaccine, most virologists warn that a vaccine may never happen, it most likely wont happen, we`ve been searching for vaccines against other ARN based viruses like HIV for decades without success, we will probably have to deal with covid in the same way that with influenza, like a stronger more lethal influenza nonetheless.

TLDR: we may not get a vaccine, we`re probably fucked.
Definitely, people are resting way too much hope on a vaccine. There's a vaccine for the flu, and it still kills people. A vaccine released in 1-2 years that completely kills corona would be a massive breakthrough.

KEM wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 7:49 pm
speedy117 wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 7:36 pm
KEM wrote:
Ahh you again with your "No way I'm wearing a mask" bullshit.
Sorry I choose not to live in fear, keep yourself locked away with a mask on and you’ll never build up an immunity, this virus will spread wether you like it or not, and if the world keeps shutting down and reopening a few weeks/months later the same thing will happen even time, wave after wave after wave. I’ve been living my life as normal ever since this all started and nothing has happened to me, pretty sure my best friend had it earlier in the year and I was with him all the time, I’ve probably been exposed to it numerous times, and still, nothing changes. I am not afraid of this, death is the only promise in life, and if this virus takes me out then so be it, but I’m not living in fear like everyone else, cowering away in my bedroom with a mask on.
The stupidity of this guy is STAGGERING.

KEM
raimibonn wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 8:53 pm
KEM wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 7:49 pm
speedy117 wrote:
June 25th, 2020, 7:36 pm

Ahh you again with your "No way I'm wearing a mask" bullshit.
Sorry I choose not to live in fear, keep yourself locked away with a mask on and you’ll never build up an immunity, this virus will spread wether you like it or not, and if the world keeps shutting down and reopening a few weeks/months later the same thing will happen even time, wave after wave after wave. I’ve been living my life as normal ever since this all started and nothing has happened to me, pretty sure my best friend had it earlier in the year and I was with him all the time, I’ve probably been exposed to it numerous times, and still, nothing changes. I am not afraid of this, death is the only promise in life, and if this virus takes me out then so be it, but I’m not living in fear like everyone else, cowering away in my bedroom with a mask on.
The stupidity of this guy is STAGGERING.
Was waiting for one of these comments, hello to you too.