TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Insomniac wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:20 pm
Who says "don't try to understand it... feel it" in the trailer? She's named Barbara anyway.
I think it's Debicki's character... the name is also ALMOST a palindrome. This would make sense.

Oh, and Dimple Kapadia's name is Priya. Not Susan :lol:

And Dimple Kapadia’s name is
Priya
not Susan @ IMDB lol.

So will we ever find out what’s JDW’s given name? They keep referring to him as
Protagonist
Edit: Damn it! Insomniac, you beat me to it.

Tarssauce wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:31 pm
And Dimple Kapadia’s name is
Priya
not Susan @ IMDB lol.

So will we ever find out what’s JDW’s given name? They keep referring to him as
Protagonist
Edit: Damn it! Insomniac, you beat me to it.
Also, Denzil Smith's character maybe called Sanjay Singh.

Yes. I’m glad he went with genuine Indian names. Now is Barbara Debicki or Poesy?

Still laughing at Susan lol. But this might mean my name [Ahmad] is not in the movie.

Tarssauce wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:42 pm
Yes. I’m glad he went with genuine Indian names. Now is Barbara Debicki or Poesy?

Still laughing at Susan lol. But this might mean my name [Ahmad] is not in the movie.
Sounds like Debicki to me. Or could it be the lady who spoke in one of the TV spots... Fiona Dourif?

But if Debicki is Branagh's wife... isn't it possible she's also Russian?

Insomniac wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:46 pm
But if Debicki is Branagh's wife... isn't it possible she's also Russian?
She doesn't have the accent in the Trailer though so I doubt she is.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:45 pm
Sounds like Debicki to me. Or could it be the lady who spoke in one of the TV spots... Fiona Dourif?
I’m actually ruling out Debicki. I think it’s Poesy. Not sure about the TV spots but Poesy seems to be the one explaining things.

About Debicki we’ve only heard her say “hurry up” so hard to tell in what accent she’ll be speaking.

Tarssauce wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:54 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 4:45 pm
I’m actually ruling out Debicki. I think it’s Poesy. Not sure about the TV spots but Poesy seems to be the one explaining things.

About Debicki we’ve only heard her say “hurry up” so hard to tell in what accent she’ll be speaking.
That's true. But it really doesn't sound like Poesy in the first trailer though.