Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Robin wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 7:35 am
Fascinating to see the numbers on youtube explode in the last few days. 12.5 million in 3 weeks.

For comparison the No Time To Die trailer, released in early december, got 15.4 million views.
I'm assuming TENET being daily news this past week with its decision to move or stay it's July 17th date played a big role in this.

Forum Pro
El Especial wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 2:12 pm
Robin wrote:
Fascinating to see the numbers on youtube explode in the last few days. 12.5 million in 3 weeks.

For comparison the No Time To Die trailer, released in early december, got 15.4 million views.
I'm assuming TENET being daily news this past week with its decision to move or stay it's July 17th date played a big role in this.
The prologue is also playing in front of movies in a lot of international markets right now

Uno
DylanHoang wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 3:09 pm
El Especial wrote:
Robin wrote:

The prologue is also playing in front of movies in a lot of international markets right now
I hope it appears during the re-screening of the Batman Trilogy or Interstellar. I'm going to record the prologue in the best way possible.

The Prologue gave away so little of the plot...probably less than the the main trailer. How smart of them to have a scintillating opening scene but with so little gave away. We do get a glimpse of JDW's character and moral courage though.

DylanHoang wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 3:09 pm
El Especial wrote:
Robin wrote:

nice

Has anyone noticed this? I'm currently in Australia and whenever I play a video on youtube, an ad comes up as usual but in this case its the Tenet trailer 3. I'm seeing this for a couple of days now. Is this contributing to the overall view count of the trailer? Anyways, I think, it's a great marketing strategy. Forcing you to see the trailer if u haven't already.

SCORPIO16 wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 4:54 pm
Has anyone noticed this? I'm currently in Australia and whenever I play a video on youtube, an ad comes up as usual but in this case its the Tenet trailer 3. I'm seeing this for a couple of days now. Is this contributing to the overall view count of the trailer? Anyways, I think, it's a great marketing strategy. Forcing you to see the trailer if u haven't already.
I have adblock so I don't see ads. But good to know this though. This must be why the trailer view counts has skyrocketed the past week.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 4:55 pm
SCORPIO16 wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 4:54 pm
I have adblock so I don't see ads. But good to know this though. This must be why the trailer view counts has skyrocketed the past week.
Yeah, unique marketing strategy, right? I haven't seen anything like before for any movie.

For all your surround sound home cinemas
we.tl/t-x8J4s0hidj

get it before it expires, won't upload it again

4K maybe soon

antovolk wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 1:54 pm
For all your surround sound home cinemas
we.tl/t-x8J4s0hidj

get it before it expires, won't upload it again

4K maybe soon
I thought we’d never get it. Thank youuuuu!