Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Vader182 wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 4:41 pm
i got this for like 65 bucks or something like that. imo it's the best Baby Yoda product on the market (from Build a Bear). Some of the others look genuinely terrifying.

-Vader
That’s not bad at all considering the size and quality it seems to be.

This fucking year is only halfway done.

There are three things that can make it all better.

-Covid gone by December
-Trump gone by December
-Dune releases in December

Right now the chances are slim on most if not all lol

m4st4 wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 3:00 pm
This fucking year is only halfway done.

There are three things that can make it all better.

-Covid gone by December
-Trump gone by December
-Dune releases in December

Right now the chances are slim on most if not all lol
I’ll just sign up for just Trump gone and I’ll be happy. The scientists will in all likelihood find a Covid vaccine at some point and we will eventually see Dune. Another four years of the orange orangutan will sink me into a deep depression.

Forum Pro
Law
I can't wait to be one of the first Nolan Fan's to see this in theater
Last edited by Law on June 19th, 2020, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

“Conservatives” are ready to jump at homosexuals, transexuals, pro-abortion, etc...
Telling people how to live and what to do with their bodies but... cry that wearing a fucking masks is an infringement of their “freedom”. How does that make any sense?

They are so anti logic and so anti science.

Tarssauce wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 9:22 am
“Conservatives” are ready to jump at homosexuals, transexuals, pro-abortion, etc...
Telling people how to live and what to do with their bodies but... cry that wearing a fucking masks is an infringement of their “freedom”. How does that make any sense?

They are so anti logic and so anti science.
they’re not ready to jump, they jump and have been jumping at the slightest opportunity that they can pull out of their asses

it’s all about control. religion is about control. traditions are about control. these people base their entire existence around whether or not they can exert control upon other people (discrimination, bigotry and laws that push it all forward) and whether someone even lower beneath them can exist

the moment they catch even the slightest whiff of maybe you know laws applying to them too which they delude into them being controlled, they clench their brain vaginas and freak out

Ruth wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 9:43 am
they’re not ready to jump, they jump and have been jumping at the slightest opportunity that they can pull out of their asses

it’s all about control. religion is about control. traditions are about control. these people base their entire existence around whether or not they can exert control upon other people (discrimination, bigotry and laws that push it all forward) and whether someone even lower beneath them can exist

the moment they catch even the slightest whiff of maybe you know laws applying to them too which they delude into them being controlled, *they clench their brain vaginas and freak out
To some extent, this type of people exists everywhere and in every culture and religion (almost like Shogunworld in Westworld). People who want to play god and control everyone around them. They use religion and tradition to their advantage and bully minorities and anyone who dares to speak up against them. And it sucks when those people are the majority and the law is usually on their side too.

But seeing people complain about a fucking mask - as If they are just doing it to spite everyone else. They are literally self destructing to own the libs (which isn’t a bad thing actually). Like okay, Karen. You want to get the Coronavirus so bad? Go ahead.

*Wasn’t expecting this and it made laugh so hard lol.

I feel like I don't visit this forum so much anymore because Nolan being stingy on moving the release date of Tenet has genuinely bothered me, and I've lost a little bit of respect for him because of it.

Cilogy wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 12:33 pm
I feel like I don't visit this forum so much anymore because Nolan being stingy on moving the release date of Tenet has genuinely bothered me, and I've lost a little bit of respect for him because of it.
Oh no not this discussion again