Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
DHOPW42 wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 5:10 am
JohnnyTheKid wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 2:50 am
Have you ever seen the almaighty Director-General of the World Health Organization TEDROS ADHANOM showed in public in mask??...LOL

and trump's health expert say nothing when there is mass concentration in BLM protesting happened...so didn't the virus work when it comes to BLM movement???...LOL

LET'S BE REAL all of your opinion about the current situasion is just based on your political bias.....SO DON'T BE SO DRAMATIC
Look, maybe it would be for the best if no one replied to this, but I will bite:

First of all, please discuss the protest and riots and the BLM movement in another topic. Second, it's true the WHO's initial position was not to wear masks; I remember the headlines as well. Third, it's possible that the WHO itself changed its stance on this matter, no? Also, most countries enforce wearing masks - including mine. Go on the subway, go to a shop, and wearing masks is mandatory. And the same goes for most countries. Really, the only Western country that makes a fuss about this is good old America.

With that said, please move this discussion to somewhere else. Another mention of the BLM protests in this discussion and I will have you hanged, drawn and quartered... (something I would say if I was a mod)
Easy man..LOL

Dont so be dramatic when BLM nonsense is mentioned, thats actually show the media/press hipocracy dealing to current situation..

If i was a mod i will hanged, drawn and quartered you too... :lol: :lol:

BLM nonsense? Racism is not tolerated here. Cut this bullshit.

Tarssauce wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 8:09 am
BLM nonsense? Racism is not tolerated here. Cut this bullshit.
So are the white/hispanic/latinos live doesnt matter??...LOL

So who are the racicst one ??.. :lol: :lol:

honestly fuck warnings and shit, this warrants a permanent goodbye in my eyes

if you think racism can fly over here, fuck off

Ruth wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 8:45 am
honestly fuck warnings and shit, this warrants a permanent goodbye in my eyes

if you think racism can fly over here, fuck off
It should be done since this a box office discussion thread but that’s going on.

Will somebody get this hot head out of here?!

William Blake wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 10:25 am
unless people misunderstood my post above, he’s gone and i perma banned him.

Whenever I come in here that member is always with his racist bullshit and his edgy AnTi-pRoGRessiVism!!! Ew

I hope they keep pushing back the movie until December. Otherwise, it's going to bomb and Dune will overshadow it, Nolan fanboys believing that the GP are going to run to see the movie because is Nolan are in for a rude awakening.
And Mulan is mostly getting panned, so idk what's the obsession with supposedly Twitter not dragging the disney movie, the childish conspiracies :roll:

Ruth wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 11:02 am
William Blake wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 10:25 am
unless people misunderstood my post above, he’s gone and i perma banned him.
:twothumbsup:

Holy fuck thank god that guy is outta here I was about to unleash my inner demon...