Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
dafox wrote:
March 21st, 2020, 2:24 pm
lol damn, my post history. If you guys are looking for an experience go read The Brothers Karamazov while high. Sorry about that.

I was going to try to start a discussion on why Game of Thrones Season 8 is easily the best season but suggesting that book is a better way of making my point. The way GRRM plays with those character types is really special. Dostoevsky also had an obvious influence on our dear Nolan and other related filmmakers so its a must. Appreciate all of the great stuff many of you introduced me to.

just worked out for ~40 mins following the program. I surprisingly made less little breaks in between than yesterday and the day before, but couldn’t really manage to do the very last workout without half assing it because my arms just feel too weak lol. I’ll try to squeeze in a bike ride in the evening. I’d really love to see physical results in my body, but more than anything I also really want more endurance because I barely have any.

Ruth wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 8:32 am
more than anything I also really want more endurance because I barely have any.
what happened, did Matt Damon blew it up whilst trying to steal it?

Nistopher Colon wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 10:09 am
Ruth wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 8:32 am
more than anything I also really want more endurance because I barely have any.
what happened, did Matt Damon blew it up whilst trying to steal it?
i’ll allow that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't get into any of the grad programs I applied to but that's okay. I'll just try real hard to prepare for the GMAT or GRE and try again.

Only issue is what to do about health insurance since I turn 26 in August. Will have to look at the options my state provides and like I live in Texas so if I die in the next year don't be surprised.

In 2021: Artemis †

Mr. Colon: "She died doing what she loved most."

Me: "What's that?"
Mr. Colon: "Watching exclusively arthouse and avant garde films."

Artemis wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 10:48 pm
I didn't get into any of the grad programs I applied to but that's okay. I'll just try real hard to prepare for the GMAT or GRE and try again.

Only issue is what to do about health insurance since I turn 26 in August. Will have to look at the options my state provides and like I live in Texas so if I die in the next year don't be surprised.
please don’t die before the internet finally cancels jeffree star.

Nomis wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 8:12 am
In 2021: Artemis †

Mr. Colon: "She died doing what she loved most."

Me: "What's that?"
Mr. Colon: "Watching exclusively arthouse and avant garde films."
:lol: :clap:
Ruth wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:29 am
Artemis wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 10:48 pm

please don’t die before the internet finally cancels jeffree star.
God it would be a miracle if he got cancelled before the year is up. Idk if I see it happening so soon even with the recent information that has been uncovered.

Wtf. Losing respect for Nolan. :( Cinemas > people’s lives. :roll:

Oh this round came sooner than I anticipated