TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

Master Virgo wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 6:35 pm
What a strange meaningless decision. What exactly are the hoping to happen in a mere two weeks?
L.A. County Coronavirus Update: Highest Single-Day Total of New Cases Since Pandemic Began
https://deadline.com/2020/06/l-a-county ... 202957302/
Also it gives NY more time to open back up. Intelligent move

natalie wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 7:04 pm
October 2 or November 25? wtf lol

EDIT:

El Especial: It's an intelligent move because this film isn't releasing in July at all or anytime soon. The only change in two weeks is going to be that things will get way worse.

Two weeks isn't that bad.

They might have been scared a little bit and so they let Mulan take all the weight of the first film shown after the pandemic strike. And I am 100% sure that this is WB decision not Nolan's.

The man is crazy about releasing It's films in July and I am also 100% sure that the reason that Tenet still stayed in July is Nolan. Maybe WB had plans to push It even further, but nope, Nolan won't agree for that.

Anyway. Now we know for sure. ;)

I wonder if Disney now moved Mulan or if WB moves Wonder Woman

El Especial wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 7:13 pm
Wonder Woman already moved to October.

And it's going to move to November, because they already have graphics that leaked showing it :|

Bacon wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 7:19 pm
El Especial wrote:

And it's going to move to November, because they already have graphics that leaked showing it :|
really? wow In that case, pray for theaters they now have no big films until (maybe) TENET Mulan is sure to move now

An Inception re-release on 7/17 pretty much guarantees Tenet is a secret sequel.

Bacon wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 7:19 pm
El Especial wrote:

It is far more likely they toyed around with both dates and just uploaded the wrong images. That's also Bond's release date. They are not releasing WW84 on the same weekend as No Time To Die.

-Vader

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 7:25 pm
An Inception re-release on 7/17 pretty much guarantees Tenet is a secret sequel.
No, it doesn’t. The film turns 10. Wish people dropped this theory already lol.