Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
intersteIIarx wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 6:31 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 6:24 am
Vader182 wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 7:10 pm
incredible how NF has an olympic medal gymnastics team after the seeing the incredible contortions you're all making justifying why Tenet is safe to open and there is zero responsibility on Nolan and WB if cases go up as a result of their movie

-Vader
In all fairness... and I don't want to sound fascist, but... isn't this just all the new users? :D
It's pure ignorance from some people here which frustrates me. I hate to generalise but it's always the guys that just don't get it, maybe its just me being bothered by it cuz I'm probably the only girl here lol :lol:
I think we are at the point where if any kind of spike happens, everything will (rightfully) lockdown again (in the UK).

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 6:31 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 6:24 am
Vader182 wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 7:10 pm
incredible how NF has an olympic medal gymnastics team after the seeing the incredible contortions you're all making justifying why Tenet is safe to open and there is zero responsibility on Nolan and WB if cases go up as a result of their movie

-Vader
In all fairness... and I don't want to sound fascist, but... isn't this just all the new users? :D
It's pure ignorance from some people here which frustrates me. I hate to generalise but it's always the guys that just don't get it, maybe its just me being bothered by it cuz I'm probably the only girl here lol :lol:
:clap:

Good. Delay it more.

-Vader

Not the end of the world.

Now they're really wishing they converted Inception to 3D for its re-release, heh.

Vader182 wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 6:35 pm
Good. Delay it more.

-Vader
I wonder if they're "testing" reactions with these news - I think they must be aware that those two weeks don't mean that much. I wouldn't be surprised if they announced in a few weeks that they are delaying it even more. This still feels like a sort of "should we / shouldn't we" action. They know they can't keep the original date, but they don't want to completely "betray" the chains that were, kind of, promised Tenet.

What is the point of delaying if they are going to re-release Inception in theaters on July 17?

I hate that the rest of the world will be punished for how bad the US (and the UK) are handling COVID-19. Not the end of the world - now let’s see if the new date will stay.

speedy117 wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 6:38 pm
What is the point of delaying if they are going to re-release Inception in theaters on July 17?
Because this is not actually coming out July 31st.