Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
dragon_phoenix wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 6:31 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 6:23 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 5:57 pm

Names?
Yeesh, this constant pressing has me envisioning this conversation like...

Because I live in CA and I just want to know which are open? I tried googling and I couldn't find a single theatre (excluding drive-ins) which is open by tomorrow.
I don't think the big-name chains will be open for another couple of weeks. Like I said, they were caught with their pants down given Newsom's response. They had no time to prep to open up right then and there. They are just given the opportunity.

Where do you live?

dragon_phoenix wrote:
El Especial wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 5:54 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 5:31 pm

Which ones though?
Mostly independent ones
Names?
Some south Orange County luxury cinemas should be open and I know The Lot at Fashion Island opens on 6/25

El Especial wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 6:45 pm
dragon_phoenix wrote:
El Especial wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 5:54 pm

Mostly independent ones
Names?
Some south Orange County luxury cinemas should be open and I know The Lot at Fashion Island opens on 6/25
Thanks man!

incredible how NF has an olympic medal gymnastics team after the seeing the incredible contortions you're all making justifying why Tenet is safe to open and there is zero responsibility on Nolan and WB if cases go up as a result of their movie

-Vader

It's not like they're the only ones releasing a movie next month.

StarWarsIsAwesome123 wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 7:20 pm
It's not like they're the only ones releasing a movie next month.
If a week apart two drivers cause two different accidents, are one of them less responsible for the damage caused

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 7:10 pm
incredible how NF has an olympic medal gymnastics team after the seeing the incredible contortions you're all making justifying why Tenet is safe to open and there is zero responsibility on Nolan and WB if cases go up as a result of their movie

-Vader
Hey, thanks!

quervo wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 2:48 pm
William Blake wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 2:08 pm
Imagine if you will: you’re in the theater, Tenet begins. You’re masked and gloved up. Someone, somewhere behind you in the room starts having a coughing fit.

What do you do?
You finish his quote with "the dust".
Ok, you got me good with that one :lol:

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
In all fairness... and I don't want to sound fascist, but... isn't this just all the new users? :D

DHOPW42 wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 6:24 am
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
In all fairness... and I don't want to sound fascist, but... isn't this just all the new users? :D
It's pure ignorance from some people here which frustrates me. I hate to generalise but it's always the guys that just don't get it, maybe its just me being bothered by it cuz I'm probably the only girl here lol :lol: