TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Despite a worrisome uptick in COVID-19 cases, Disney Parks, Experiences and Products has set plans for a phased reopening of the Disneyland Resort.

Disneyland and Disney California Adventure will start to welcome guests again on July 17.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel have targeted July 23 for reopening, while the first to reopen will be Downtown Disney District on July 9.
https://deadline.com/2020/06/disneyland ... 202956030/

I'm dying for an official runtime! Is there any standard procedure for when this detail is usually released? I've been assuming that once the movie gets it's film rating it'll be published, right? I hope that happens this week... but does anybody have rumors on a possible timeline?

earthlag wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 10:08 am
I'm dying for an official runtime! Is there any standard procedure for when this detail is usually released? I've been assuming that once the movie gets it's film rating it'll be published, right? I hope that happens this week... but does anybody have rumors on a possible timeline?
No but knowing the spy genre and bond. It probably be around 125-150 minutes. I could see something around 140 minutes

Based on length of filming, no way this isn't at least 2.5 hours

radewart wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 12:34 pm
Based on length of filming, no way this isn't at least 2.5 hours
I’m thinking somewhere near Interstellar really. But who knows.

Shouldn't we play a guessing game? The closest wins a Maxwell Demon.
My guess is 158 minutes.

Forum Pro
I think we should take a step back and stop worrying about major spoilers from the marketing department. If we look in hindsight at his previous films, his team was very careful about what to reveal, especially in regards to the structure. Granted, the palindromic nature of the title and what we know so far makes it a bit easier in this case.
But don't forget, we all knew about the triptych approach for Dunkirk but no one knew about the three different spans of time which was incredibly refreshing.
Interstellar's marketing never revealed the dust being so integral to communication and the entire fourth dimension was kept under-wraps.
The Dark Knight Rises's hid Bane's entire revolution (his intents I mean).
Inception with the dream within dreams and Mal being a projection.
So on so forth...

We'll be okay.

quervo wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Shouldn't we play a guessing game? The closest wins a Maxwell Demon.
My guess is 158 minutes.
163 minutes.

Wish it would be longer, but it probably won’t be.

161 mins in keeping with palindromes.

dsus4gtr wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 3:38 pm
161 mins in keeping with palindromes.
Good thinking!