Tenet - Box Office Autopsy

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
antovolk wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 8:34 am
If I was in Dubai right now I would be hell of a lot more confident than I am here in the UK. The problem really comes down to the virus response in these specific countries - the UK and the US. We're still at 1000 cases per day and 200 deaths a day.
Well, that’s unfortunate. I guess it wasn’t right to compare the US and the UK to Dubai. The UAE have been reporting 500-600 cases a day which is a lot lower than many places. Saudi Arabia’s numbers Jumped to the 3000s with Riyadh reporting more than a 1000 cases a day. Luckily deaths are not as high here. The US and the UK administrations have proved to be highly incompetent.

dragon_phoenix wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 1:29 pm
mario80 wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:42 am
Today’s release of this tv promo is not by chance I think something’s up.Tomorrow is opening date for theatres in CA, we gotta have some news by tomorrow
Yea but I am not too sure if any theatres in CA is going to open tomorrow.
Probably very few.Here in Italy, in Rome only TWO theatres will reopen on June 15.But they are allowed to open, so in July if another lockdown won’t take place they will have something new to screen.

There's a smaller theatre chain near where I stay (CA) and they haven't even announced when they are opening.

I guess since the announcement was made only few days ago, they need time to prepare and train their employees.

Man, I just can't wait to go back to the theaters, even to watch some old movies and to be in the same room with a bunch of people in the same auditorium.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Huge spike in Covid 19 cases in the states. I wouldn’t be surprised that if in end of July or in August everything shuts down again
fake news

if all goes well, 35 days to go
:gonf:

Imagine if you will: you’re in the theater, Tenet begins. You’re masked and gloved up. Someone, somewhere behind you in the room starts having a coughing fit.

What do you do?

William Blake wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 2:08 pm
Imagine if you will: you’re in the theater, Tenet begins. You’re masked and gloved up. Someone, somewhere behind you in the room starts having a coughing fit.

What do you do?
Ask the guy to leave the theater.

William Blake wrote:

What do you do?
Give them a great big hug and a smooch

William Blake wrote:

What do you do?
You finish his quote with "the dust".

William Blake wrote:

What do you do?
Enough grumbles will get that person to leave the theater, in time.