DADDY BIDEN WON: USA Presidential Election Trump v. Biden (2020)

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.

Who is going to win the 2020 Presidential Election? real talk

Poll ended at October 29th, 2020, 10:44 am

Trump/Pence
21%
Biden/Harris
79%

Total votes: 28

When Biden gets in front of the spotlight and has to face Trump he's gonna self-destruct. I do not like where this is going.

Axios - Concerned about "brutal" internal polling, Trump's top aides plot new theme
Right now Trump is at a low point in his presidency and re-election campaign.
  • A source briefed on his internal polls called them "brutal," showing a significant drop-off in independent support.
  • He has a "woman problem" in the words of another adviser.
  • And Trump's more incendiary rhetoric and actions — "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" and his calls for the military to enter cities — trouble some of his top aides.
Joe Biden has doubled his lead over Donald Trump in Michigan, poll says

Biden +12

NBC News - Poll: 80 percent of voters say things are out of control in the U.S.
Joe Biden maintains his lead over Trump in new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll as most voters remain concerned about the coronavirus and the economy.

Biden 49%
Trump 42%

Biden +7

Among voters living in the top 2020 battleground states — Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — Biden’s combined lead over Trump is 8 points, 50 percent to 42 percent.
Biden 50%
Trump 42%

Biden +8 (battlegrounds)

Trump won these battlegrounds together by 0.6 points in 2016. I think they should have included Georgia, which was +5 Trump like Colorado was +5 Clinton.

CNN Poll: Trump losing ground to Biden amid chaotic week - CNNPolitics

Biden 55%
Trump 41%

Biden +14

Biden +12

When is Biden going to announce his Veep lol
for real when could it be

Sky007 wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 12:19 pm
When Biden gets in front of the spotlight and has to face Trump he's gonna self-destruct. I do not like where this is going.
How?

Literally, how?

m4st4 wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 3:55 am
Sky007 wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 12:19 pm
How?

Literally, how?
You've got a man who doesn't know how to talk right going up against the world's biggest troll. It'll get ugly.

Nothing would bring me more joy than Biden winning a landslide. Worried he will fuck up his VP choice though which is crucial especially with him.

I have a hunch people wanting to tear down/tearing down Lincoln and Washington statues is going to help Trump get re-elected. Smh.