Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
intersteIIarx wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 10:05 am
antovolk wrote:
June 4th, 2020, 5:14 am
Scene numbers for some of the Esquire/Total Film stills that have been released by WB officially
JDW red room - scene 159/160
JDW/Pattinson in suits in a botel lobby - scene 34
Debicki in a wetsuit - scene 111
Branagh holding a bar of gold - scene 124
JDW exiting London taxi - scene 49
JDW red room scene was filmed in Estonia right? Well we know it takes place either before or after the Tallinn highway scene. According to this Estonia takes up 20mins of the films. 10 minutes is probably the opera SWAT scene so how can everything else be crammed in remaining 10 minutes?
Yes, this doesn't make sense to me either. The concert hall scene is obviously quite long, and one would think the Tallinn highway scene would last awhile as well. Seems like Estonia will make up more than 20 minutes of the film.

Oku
Maybe I've asked this before, but why does WB not remove the scene numbers from the pics?

Don't they realize that not doing that spoils the general plot/structure of the movie?

Or do they just not care?

And wow, if all that is just 20 minutes, then is it going to be like 1 country = 20 minutes, so movie = roughly 140 minutes?

Oku wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 12:12 pm
Maybe I've asked this before, but why does WB not remove the scene numbers from the pics?

Don't they realize that not doing that spoils the general plot/structure of the movie?

And wow, if all that is just 20 minutes, then is it going to be like 1 country = 20 minutes, so movie = roughly 140 minutes?
Yeah, it kind of sucks that they didn't remove them. Then again, most people probably don't care about the scene numbers and/or have no idea how to find them. So for the general public, leaving the scene numbers doesn't spoil anything.

If you do a Google search, it says there are (on average) 40 to 60 scenes in a two-hour film. I don't know how accurate this is, but based off this the film would be pretty long, right? My math skills are kind of rusty.

marshallmurphy wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 3:33 pm
Oku wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 12:12 pm

Yeah, it kind of sucks that they didn't remove them. Then again, most people probably don't care about the scene numbers and/or have no idea how to find them. So for the general public, leaving the scene numbers doesn't spoil anything.

If you do a Google search, it says there are (on average) 40 to 60 scenes in a two-hour film. I don't know how accurate this is, but based off this the film would be pretty long, right? My math skills are kind of rusty.
Perhaps that average is based on way slower paced movies, perhaps older movies even.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 6:17 pm
Perhaps that average is based on way slower paced movies, perhaps older movies even.
Definitely. I doubt the accuracy of the number, as every movie is different. Some have really long scenes, some have really short scenes. Just depends on the film. I suppose there could be an "average", but there will still be tons and tons of movies that break that average.

I lost the pages where the scene numbers from previous stills was.
Did somebody put them together in one place?

I'd like to see all available footages arranged in order of known scene numbers. :ninja:

kjjmhqls wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 6:50 am
I lost the pages where the scene numbers from previous stills was.
Did somebody put them together in one place?

I'd like to see all available footages arranged in order of known scene numbers. :ninja:
JDW/Pattinson in suits in a hotel lobby - scene 34
JDW exiting London taxi - scene 49
EW Oslo Opera House with JDW and Pattinson - Scene 62
Debicki in a wetsuit - scene 111
Branagh holding a bar of gold - scene 124
JDW red room - scene 159/160
USA Today JDW/Pattinson red Room - Scene 161
Fandango JDW with mask - Scene 166
TotalFilm JDW bullet hole - Scene 500

I don’t know if that changes anything but although the opera house was shot in Estonia - it is set in Ukraine. While the dock, car chase are set in Estonia so the opera house sequence might not count as Estonia. Plus, they also shot night scenes in Estonia as well.

I wonder what country the restaurant fight is set in also that skyscraper.

Tarssauce wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 7:19 am
I don’t know if that changes anything but although the opera house was shot in Estonia - it is set in Ukraine. While the dock, car chase are set in Estonia so the opera house sequence might not count as Estonia. Plus, they also shot night scenes in Estonia as well.

I wonder what country the restaurant fight is set in also that skyscraper.
The restaurant kitchen fight scene from the trailer is in London, there's bts footage of it.The skyscraper at night is in Mumbai. The skyscraper during the day is in Estonia, because there's an interior shot of Pattinson and JDW wearing the same outfits they wore to the Estonia Museum.

intersteIIarx wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 7:28 am
The restaurant kitchen fight scene from the trailer is in London, there's bts footage of it.The skyscraper at night is in Mumbai. The skyscraper during the day is in Estonia, because there's an interior shot of Pattinson and JDW wearing the same outfits they wore to the Estonia Museum.
Awesome. Then Estonia has a lot of importance in the story. The inversion tech is there at two different locations.

Would love to visit Estonia someday.