The End of Trumpocalypse: TBD!

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Just saw a live stream of Seattle Police Department open fire with tear gas canisters into a peaceful protest that had been going on for hours. Gotta love how scared police get over a thrown water bottle.

Same thing is going on in Oregon. No defense. EVER.

Are you fucking shitting me Trump?!?

Last edited by MagnarTheGreat on June 3rd, 2020, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

'Mr President, there' s leakage down in the bunkers, if you could just... Check it out, for a tiny bit, just as the riots are starting in front of white house? '

There's a race war going on inside the inner city of Chicago that was especially triggered by Trump's tweets. Hispanic people and especially hispanic gangs are attacking Black people all over. One of my employees had a close friend killed in the last 48 hours.

I already felt so powerless and stupid over this, but my heart is just so broken.

-Vader

I guess in the next couple of months, we'll finally find the answer to the question of "What if Trump's presidency is going to be far worse than any of us ever imagined?"

Vader182 wrote:
June 3rd, 2020, 1:43 pm
There's a race war going on inside the inner city of Chicago that was especially triggered by Trump's tweets. Hispanic people and especially hispanic gangs are attacking Black people all over. One of my employees had a close friend killed in the last 48 hours.

I already felt so powerless and stupid over this, but my heart is just so broken.

-Vader
No, what the actual fuck :(((

I don’t want to live on this planet a single day if evil people end up winning again. I know this sounds like childish naiveté and privilege from me (I mean it likely is..) but everything that is happening is seriously tormenting and depressing I often just find myself at a loss for words.

Master Virgo wrote:
June 3rd, 2020, 2:01 pm
I guess in the next couple of months, we'll finally find the answer to the question of "What if Trump's presidency is going to be far worse than any of us ever imagined?"
November seems too far out man. :(

Respect Boyega!