Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
ArmandFancypants wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 5:33 pm
I'm fine and currently a small village in Lincolnshire, commanding spectacular views of the Nene valley
Mah man. :clap: Glad to hear it.

i am excited for tenet, goodnight

-Vader

Hope everyone has had/having as nice of a Memorial Day weekend as possible considering the circumstances.

Went to get curbside pickup at one of my favorite bookstores. Had a small talk with the owner (had mask on and kept a distance), this pandemic hit them really hard. They relocated from New Orleans to Houston and she told me the pandemic hit them worse than Katrina.

And on top of that, yesterday someone wanted to go into the store and browse with no mask or anything and said no. The person angrily kicked the door and demanded to come in. Like what the hell?

Breaks my heart because they're really nice people and they run an amazing business. I don't know what i would do if they shut down.

So glad I started getting my unemployment after so long and was able to make a purchase today. If you guys wanna support them too let me know and I'll send you their Insta info. I think they mail out orders.

Vader182 wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 4:49 am

-Vader
For cinema and new movies in general. Miss the whole experience so much.

Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Saw a TV Spot and it confirmed to me trailer 3 was holding back. TV Spot doesn't really spoil anything or even show anything, but what it hints at through dialogue is enough for me to recognize how much we haven't seen. Going to stop watching footage now, and I'm pumped. My fear though is that if this doesn't come out in August, what happens? Do we wait another year for this to come out because other movies have already signed deals with IMAX?

Bacon wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 6:35 pm
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
Saw a TV Spot and it confirmed to me trailer 3 was holding back. TV Spot doesn't really spoil anything or even show anything, but what it hints at through dialogue is enough for me to recognize how much we haven't seen. Going to stop watching footage now, and I'm pumped. My fear though is that if this doesn't come out in August, what happens? Do we wait another year for this to come out because other movies have already signed deals with IMAX?
If it misses July and August it'll probably go to December, imo.

-Vader

So who’s more an insufferable snobbish prick Guy Lodge or Jason Bailey?

Chopped my hair off and I feel so liberated. Never cut my hair this short and I’ll keep at this length for awhile.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 8:03 am
Chopped my hair off and I feel so liberated. Never cut my hair this short and I’ll keep at this length for awhile.
and i'm letting it grow. it's so messy lol