TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Oku
Silfan wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 11:08 pm
Oku wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 11:05 pm
Yeah, thinking about how cathartic the last 20-30 minutes will be is making me giddy...that is, of course, assuming that my baseless speculation/theorizing is correct and the last 20-30 minutes are
them going backwards in time and 'fixing' the timeline and revising stuff that we saw earlier from different viewpoints and shit
Im sorry but in my opinion its quite expected and cliche. Weve seen this sort of thing literally hundreds of times.
WE'LL SEE

Oku wrote:
Yeah, thinking about how cathartic the last 20-30 minutes will be is making me giddy...that is, of course, assuming that my baseless speculation/theorizing is correct and the last 20-30 minutes are
them going backwards in time and 'fixing' the timeline and revising stuff that we saw earlier from different viewpoints and shit
I think this is possible though.

Oku wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 11:13 pm
Silfan wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 11:08 pm
Oku wrote:
Im sorry but in my opinion its quite expected and cliche. Weve seen this sort of thing literally hundreds of times.
WE'LL SEE
Maybe it will be something like that but with a fresh and unique perspective. Like in interstellar..it definitely wasn't the first film where someone from the future sends signals to the past. But the idea of it being inside a black hole was new and very interesting.

Oku
YAH

The movie theaters in my hometown (Hamburg, Germany) are open starting tommorow. How is the situation in your hometowns? July release seems not that unrealistic anymore.

Uno
X-MementoMori-X wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 9:05 am
The movie theaters in my hometown (Hamburg, Germany) are open starting tommorow. How is the situation in your hometowns? July release seems not that unrealistic anymore.
Most theaters in my country (Norway) are opening in June. The one i'm going to opens wednesday next week.

Lincoln wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 7:00 pm
Question about filming location
Anyone know if there is information about who in the cast was in the desert filming. Maybe only JDW?

I think JDW is alone in that room when the door opens, and since it looks like it will be the climax whatever happens here I think that in these scenes everything will revolve only around him.
But you can see a person moving in the reflection behind so I'm not sure. And what is this? a mirror? or is there someone behind the wall?
I think I identified the shot in this Reddit thread.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tenet/comments ... _together/

Short story: The shot is in the facility with the red room. Which is likely the time-inversion machine. Which is at the harbor. This is part of the car chase sequence.

Ok so people are speculating that JDW will save himself in the prologue. But is this even possible? Like if you start to reverse time, will there be a copy of yourself moving backwards?

speedy117 wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 10:17 am
Ok so people are speculating that JDW will save himself in the prologue. But is this even possible? Like if you start to reverse time, will there be a copy of yourself moving backwards?
Yup, it appears that way. When you exit the machine on the inverted side (Blue room) you will see your past self stepping into the non-inverted side (Red Room), only in reverse.