TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 1:47 pm
enfitt wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 1:32 pm
Hey guys i noticed this, i do not know if someone else brought this up before, but anyway.
Look at the behind the scenes footage we saw JDW (maybe undercover as a firefighter), he jumps from the firefighter truck to another big truck, he enters by opening a hole in this truck's ceiling and steals this ORANGE CASE. This case probably holds something very important for the movie, but i do not have any idea what.

https://ibb.co/sQ4P8ZR

Now I was looking at the lastes trailer and noticed that the ORANGE CASE was in this guys hand. I do not now who he is ,it's hard to tell, but maybe I am thinking he is Keneth...they somehow took the case from JDW.

https://ibb.co/x66Tvgq

What do you guys think?
Yes, it has been discussed a bit that
the ORANGE CASE and what's inside the case should be very important to the movie, maybe a plot gadget.
Probably something to connect the gas mask to?

What do you guys make of that scene with JDW and Pattinson in the glassroom place?
JDW is like, "hasn't happened yet" and then he starts to fight with that guy in the black suit/mask. Where the fuck is Pattinson at that moment?

On the other side of the glass, fighting with another SWAT guy at the same time JDW is

Flutterby wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 12:35 am
What do you guys make of that scene with JDW and Pattinson in the glassroom place?
JDW is like, "hasn't happened yet" and then he starts to fight with that guy in the black suit/mask. Where the fuck is Pattinson at that moment?
Probably frying his own fish on the other side of that glass. Remember, as these doors opened simultaneously, two SWAT guys popped, one from JDW side & one from RP's.
Last edited by Doups241 on May 24th, 2020, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flutterby wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 12:35 am
You do realise that that is just an edit for the trailer :p things don't necessarily happen in that order :p

In the prologue when a SWAT guy rescues JDW using a reverse shot bullet, JDW appears surprised implying that he is unaware of the technology at that time in the movie. Many people have speculated that it is Pattinson who "catches" that reverse bullet and saves JDW.
BUT in the new trailer, JDW is infact making Pattinson aware of the technology by correcting him that it isn't time travel but time inversion. This scene takes place later than the prologue scene because at this point JDW is aware of the technology.
This implies that the SWAT guy in prologue is not Pattinson because he is told about the technology later on by JDW himself.

captprice007 wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 11:07 am
In the prologue when a SWAT guy rescues JDW using a reverse shot bullet, JDW appears surprised implying that he is unaware of the technology at that time in the movie. Many people have speculated that it is Pattinson who "catches" that reverse bullet and saves JDW.
BUT in the new trailer, JDW is infact making Pattinson aware of the technology by correcting him that it isn't time travel but time inversion. This scene takes place later than the prologue scene because at this point JDW is aware of the technology.
This implies that the SWAT guy in prologue is not Pattinson because he is told about the technology later on by JDW himself.
Good point, hadn't even made that connection. This movie is going to be such a mindfuck, and I'm going to love every second of it. I have a feeling it's going to give me that same feeling Inception did leaving the theater. I was just completely floored, trying to process everything. Drove home in complete silence, no music (something I never do). Can't wait.

Uno
I think I have a huge spoiler material, but i'm not sure if I want to share it. It could ruin a potentially big surprise. Let me know if I should share it or keep it to myself.

Uno wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 12:06 pm
I think I have a huge spoiler material, but i'm not sure if I want to share it. It could ruin a potentially big surprise. Let me know if I should share it or keep it to myself.
I would say keep it to yourself but if others tell you to share it then just remember to put everything inside a spoiler tag. Please

Uno
Don't worry. It will get tagged as "Spoiler"