Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Flutterby wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:37 pm
Law wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:32 pm
After rewatching the trailer, you're right. However, regarding
Pattison not being in the prologue, I'm almost positive he's the SWAT member who saves JDW from the bullet.
That would make the most sense! Or...
the SWAT member who saves JDW from the bullet is JDW himself.
Yeah I'm starting to feel more and more that the SWAT guy that saves JDW in the prologue is JDW and not Pattinson too. I had thought Pattinson since the prologue first came out. I was thinking along with others that the organization sent someone to help out and keep an eye on JDW and his mission. But with this new trailer, I think I'm feeling more confident that it's JDW. Judging by this trailer, it seems like Pattinson doesn't really know about inversion, right? So that would take him out of the equation.

Someone else here mentioned Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban, and now I'm convinced that it's JDW!
Last edited by Coop Cooper on May 22nd, 2020, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:06 pm
So what exactly is the relationship between Debicki and the boys she kisses. I don't feel that he is Debicki's son because she seems a little young to be a mother.
Isn’t she about 30 in real life?

Samuel R. Jankis wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:09 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
So what exactly is the relationship between Debicki and the boys she kisses. I don't feel that he is Debicki's son because she seems a little young to be a mother.
Isn’t she about 30 in real life?
yeah but her look and scene in the trailer doesn't resemble a mother figure to me. But maybe it's just me.

Flutterby wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:37 pm
Law wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:32 pm
After rewatching the trailer, you're right. However, regarding
Pattison not being in the prologue, I'm almost positive he's the SWAT member who saves JDW from the bullet.
That would make the most sense! Or...
the SWAT member who saves JDW from the bullet is JDW himself.
It doesn't seem like Pattinson knows about inversion though. In the trailer we see JDW explaining it to him. So it's probably not Pattinson.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
I wrote that some pages ago but my gut says the boy is
Branagh.
Somehow she's brought to our current timeline to try to stop what her son has become of a monster.

Flutterby wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:32 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
Branagh.
Somehow she's brought to our current timeline to try to stop what her son has become of a monster.
I think that might be a littlt bit too wild lol but who knows

Flutterby wrote:
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
Branagh.
Maybee Branagh was born a orphan that's why he became evil. Debicki trying to change that by giving kid Branagh some motherly love?

Flutterby wrote:
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
Branagh.
This sounds like Looper lol

Forum Pro
IIIWheels wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:55 pm
There's a continuity error when JDW and Pat are talking in the hotel room. The jacket on the sofa changes position between shots. I know its nitpicky feel free to permaban me :lol:
It might not be a continuity error and just looks like one cause it's been cut a specific way for the trailer