TV Spots

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 7:41 pm
Do you know whose voice is that? Is it Debicki or Poesey's voice?
No idea. I assume it’s Poesey since she seems to be the one who’ll explain things to JDW.

whoa

AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:56 pm
Yeah. It’s best to skip TV spots from now on. They’re usually full of spoilers.
Bes advice you'll ever get on NF.

People who think watching these spots is not spoiling yourselves and that it is Nolan's film and he has full control over his film's marketing and so it is he who wants you to spoil yourselves, um, you might as well attend the Fortnite premier of Inception this summer :lol:

Forum Pro
Law
dragon_phoenix wrote:
AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:41 pm
The plane one is bonkers! I expected them to show some it at the end of the trailer but aren’t showing too much here?
“You are inverted, the world is not. Don’t worry when things start to fall apart as much as rising.”
It's Debicki's

blackColumn wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:05 pm
AhmadAli95 wrote:

People who think watching these spots is not spoiling yourselves and that it is Nolan's film and he has full control over his film's marketing and so it is he who wants you to spoil yourselves, um, you might as well attend the Fortnite premier of Inception this summer :lol:
Inception? Do you mean Tenet?

So they are going to premiere Tenet on Fortnite? Gosh, pirated copies of the film are going to flood the internet...

Forum Pro
dragon_phoenix wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:27 pm
blackColumn wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:05 pm
AhmadAli95 wrote:

Inception? Do you mean Tenet?

So they are going to premiere Tenet on Fortnite? Gosh, pirated copies of the film are going to flood the internet...
no no no this quote has been misinterpreted so many times. They said they would premiere one of his iconic films on Fortnite. Tenet is NOT premiering on Fortnite, not sure how that was misconstrued but nowhere in the interview was it even implied that Tenet would make it's world debut on there.

There is nothing spoilery in the spots

dragon_phoenix wrote:
Doesn't sound like either of them to me. Poesy speaks with a noticeable accent, and the tone is different than Debicki's.

marshallmurphy wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 8:25 am
dragon_phoenix wrote:
Doesn't sound like either of them to me. Poesy speaks with a noticeable accent, and the tone is different than Debicki's.
It could be Fiona Dourif?

radewart wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 8:39 am
marshallmurphy wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 8:25 am
dragon_phoenix wrote:
It could be Fiona Dourif?
I've never seen her in anything or watched interviews with her, but she's American so it seems likely.