Ludwig Göransson will compose Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
KEM
Rest assured, Ludwig is gonna absolutely kill it

antovolk wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 9:36 am
Yup, you are 100% right. I'm still not convinced it's directly Ludwig's but maybe a custom commission piece, like Mind Heist or we've gotten for Endgame's trailers, based on the Prologue score
I’m starting to believe that as well. It definitely has that trademark trailer music sound. I really like that they included parts of the score into the trailers. This one specifically reminds me of the first trailer of First Man. The way it used sounds from the score and had the main theme re-worked for the trailer. Like a remix that actually sounds good.

Yeah I can hear the arpeggio at the end that really matches the prologue score. The production definitely feels different tho.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:52 am
Flutterby wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:36 am
When that piano kicked in as WB and Syncopy logos came, that was such an unexpected moment.

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get to hear that part near the end of the prologue when the guy is threatening JDW in the truck. By far my favorite sound of everything we've heard.
That piano sound gives me chills every time
Does anyone know the exact piano keys played? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

andresi09 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:04 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:52 am
Flutterby wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:36 am
When that piano kicked in as WB and Syncopy logos came, that was such an unexpected moment.

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get to hear that part near the end of the prologue when the guy is threatening JDW in the truck. By far my favorite sound of everything we've heard.
That piano sound gives me chills every time
Sounds like B & D

G major (G-B-D), C minor (C-Eb-G), D Major (D-F#-A), Eb Major-Major 7 (Eb-G-Bb-D)

The trailer music feels very Muse like hehe, a bit like simulation theory.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:26 pm
Muse didn't create synth music

Bacon wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 6:04 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:26 pm
Muse didn't create synth music
Ugh i know im refering to the chords, the arpegios remind me of muse`s work both in simulation theory in some songs, or origin of simetry, you dont have to tell me Muse didnt create synth music, i know a thing or two about musique concréte too mate.

Edit: Neither im saying that ludwig listens to muse or anything of the sort.

KEM
Ludwig listens to Meshuggah, that’s all I can confirm