TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ruth wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:19 am
Lincoln wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:04 am
I spotted Aaron for a second.
timestamp?
1:01
He's the soldier

Armed with only one word—Tenet—and fighting for the survival of the entire world, the Protagonist journeys through a twilight world of international espionage on a mission that will unfold in something beyond real time.

Not time travel. Inversion.

What do they mean by twilight world? that was in the prologue as well. And is Robert Pattinson play a double role in this? one minute he does an American accent like when he says "what the hell happened here" and the next he does his Christopher Hitchens British accent a bit like Tom Hardy in Inception.

Spies are trained to change accents.

I'm speculating that JDW's character will have to stop Branagh's character Biff from gaining a monopoly over the world's resources and becoming a living God by jumping between the normal and inverted timelines and causing devolution.

The undoing of all human and technological development is the thing that is worse than WW3/Armageddon.

When can we expect the technical aspects? Mostly movie length, and characters' names?

I just wanna know the characters' names. Till now, we've got none lmao

https://www.gq.com.mx/entretenimiento/a ... pher-nolan

“I can't say much about the plot, but yes, time is an important element again this time. This is not a traditional time travel movie. I would say that in the same way that Inception went a step further in the genre of heist movies [those about robberies and robberies], Tenet will be an advance in the genre of spies.” - Emma Thomas

assuming this is out July 17th with some covid-precautions, how is buying tickets in advance going to work? can i sit next to the people i go with? will certain seats be grayed out?

this is gonna be whacky

This looks so much like Inception - Why? Because it's his style or because it's supposed to be the same world? Not unlike any of you on here - I spotted at least a few scenes that were identical.
Also, this:
in·ver·sion
A reversal of the normal decrease of air temperature with altitude, or of water temperature with depth.
= Oxygen masks
(Excuse me if this has been said already - too many pages to look through : )