Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
blackColumn wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:21 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:13 am
OVERMAN wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:31 am

Mr. Nolan's had his eye on the Indian market for a while now.

This is not as commendable by the members of Nolan Fans as it should be.
its inoffensive in my eyes, i think Chris has elevated the taste of many of the Indian moviegoers, they friggin love him there, it would be way worse if it went with the trend of pandering to China, now thats a way delude your film for the sake of box office (not that i think Chinese people are the problem btw, we know how the Chinese goverment is)
Let me assure you that US government is no better. Americans have accused their government of conducting fake / false flag attacks and funding terrorist groups.
(Tenet prologue shows a fake terrorist attack, even if another country. The focus in starting is on terrorists but then it swiftly changes and terrorists appear as an excuse for SWAT teams to break in opera house.
Im totally with you, its true, but movies that pander to China now, are like what films in hollywood used to be like in the 80`s, propaganda, Current hollywood isnt very kind on the US goverment now, most of the time, with exceptions.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
its inoffensive in my eyes, i think Chris has elevated the taste of many of the Indian moviegoers, they friggin love him there, it would be way worse if it went with the trend of pandering to China, now thats a way delude your film for the sake of box office (not that i think Chinese people are the problem btw, we know how the Chinese goverment is)
Chinese people fricking love Nolan. Inception was one of the biggest hits in terms of foreign movies there. Dunkirk flopped because historically, foreign war movies don't fare as well there, but be sure that Tenet will be a big hit over there.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:24 am
blackColumn wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:21 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:

Let me assure you that US government is no better. Americans have accused their government of conducting fake / false flag attacks and funding terrorist groups.
(Tenet prologue shows a fake terrorist attack, even if another country. The focus in starting is on terrorists but then it swiftly changes and terrorists appear as an excuse for SWAT teams to break in opera house.
Im totally with you, its true, but movies that pander to China now, are like what films in hollywood used to be like in the 80`s, propaganda, Current hollywood isnt very kind on the US goverment now, most of the time, with exceptions.
Okay, first thank you for being an open minded person.

Second, and this as far as I can go and as far as you can learn from me but from the little I've dabbled in this arena
I can remember two incidents 1. That of that comedian on that award show (not naming them because I don't remember and I'm too lazy to google) who said, as a host, pointing to big names sitting in front of him that [almost] all of them were friends of Epstein. Also, heard that what was it Woody Allen, Spielberg (maybe not) etc. involved.

The more intriguing thing is that there is a conspiracy video that has been released recently and ex stuntman claims that some of the planes never crashed, like there was no plane body found and authorities claim that it evaporated. Also, that hollywood manipulates people and it is in their interest to fit these themes deep in our psyche. Now that you know that plane crash has pretty much become the hallmark of nolan films. Now where you go with that I don't know. And not sure I'm particularly interested in that either. But yeah..that's about it.
I need to be better acquainted with China thing though. Pretty sure they fund major tech and do backdoor deals with politicians and other influential people.

Causality, conspiracies and false flag operations. I hope the movie is this interesting.

Flutterby wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:25 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
Chinese people fricking love Nolan. Inception was one of the biggest hits in terms of foreign movies there. Dunkirk flopped because historically, foreign war movies don't fare as well there, but be sure that Tenet will be a big hit over there.
im sure it will, im talking about movies like transformers 4, that just "pander" to the chinese goverment to guarantee its release in the country.

So, third watch and I got goosebumps throughout.

These train track shots men....moving painting...one of the greatest shots of Nolans filmography. Someone needs to make a gif out of it :D

wow i’m almost glad i slept through more than half of this thread

it’s not my favorite trailer, but i think part of the reason is the lack of 1 act footage that would make for a good trailer without venturing too much into spoiler territory. loving how everything looks though

also my local distributor subtitled and released this immediately on their own yt channel with the july release date so it’s probably a good sign that our theaters will likely have opened by then.