Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Srbb wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:11 am
Lincoln wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 1:40 am
I love it,
But I'm worried that his biggest film yet (like he called it) could be received with lukewarm reception or panned.
When a new movie is coming it will be called the best movie yet...i dont think Nolan himself ever did say that...if he did, please let us know, with a link, or quote
This is what he said “We’re crossing a few different genres in a hopefully exciting and fresh way. [Producer] Emma [Thomas] and I have put together a lot of large-scale productions, but this is certainly the biggest in terms of international reach. We shot in seven countries, all over the place, with a massive cast and huge set pieces. There’s no question, it’s the most ambitious film we’ve made.”

Biggest in terms of international reach.

What is suddenly with this influx of kids coming to give advice to Hollywood actors?

i thought this Battinson fiasco was over, chill, he will buff when the film resumes production, theres a number of products that actors use to gain muscle mass quickly, Rob will make a great batman and bruce wayne, why worry so much about muscles, im baffled (and dont start me with that horrendus Campea rant, i love john, but that was pathetic)

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:22 am
Mr. Nolan's had his eye on the Indian market for a while now.

This is not as commendable by the members of Nolan Fans as it should be.

Flutterby wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:26 am
What is suddenly with this influx of kids coming to give advice to Hollywood actors?
+1

We are guys in 20s, 30s and above. To keep it that way, to keep kids out, we screened the movie trailer on a video game title you know as 'Fortnite'.

Unless you've got hair in several places that need regular trimming, keep out :lol:

I think the trailer does a good job at not revealing too much (both story wise and action set pieces), but also at giving you just enough visually to keep you intrigued.

With Nolan having so much control on what can be shown, we will never have a trailer full of "money shots". (That airplane tease though, bonkers).

blackColumn wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:34 am
+1

We are guys in 20s, 30s and above. To keep it that way, to keep kids out, we screened the movie trailer on a video game title you know as 'Fortnite'.

Unless you've got hair in several places that need regular trimming, keep out :lol:
You remind me I'm too close to 30 now dude :facepalm:

To bring the topic back on track a bit, few random thoughts about the trailer:

Debicki:
When she screams "Hurry up!", it sounds exactly like Ariadne in Inception screaming "Wake me up!". The voice tones are so close it really threw me off. Also why do I suddenly find tall women attractive?
Pattinson:
If you look at his mannerisms during the plane talk with JDW, he sounds and moves almost like Depp's Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean.
Highway scene:
It seems that after the car chase, everyone's stopping for a sort of gunfight? There is an insane shot with masked Branagh and a window repairing itself behind that looks sick af
The more I watch it, the more I notice little details that make me more engaged in the whole thing.

OVERMAN wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:31 am

its inoffensive in my eyes, i think Chris has elevated the taste of many of the Indian moviegoers, they friggin love him there, it would be way worse if it went with the trend of pandering to China, now thats a way delude your film for the sake of box office (not that i think Chinese people are the problem btw, we know how the Chinese goverment is)

this thread

-Vader

Nicolaslabra wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:13 am
OVERMAN wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:31 am

its inoffensive in my eyes, i think Chris has elevated the taste of many of the Indian moviegoers, they friggin love him there, it would be way worse if it went with the trend of pandering to China, now thats a way delude your film for the sake of box office (not that i think Chinese people are the problem btw, we know how the Chinese goverment is)
Let me assure you that US government is no better. Americans have accused their government of conducting fake / false flag attacks and funding terrorist groups.
(Tenet prologue shows a fake terrorist attack, even if another country. The focus in starting is on terrorists but then it swiftly changes and terrorists appear as an excuse for SWAT teams to break in opera house.