Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
shadoW wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:34 pm
Excerpt from the latest Collider article: "The Tenet trailer hits Fortnite at 8pm est, and will replay every hour on the hour. For adults who’d like to watch it, it will also hit YouTube at roughly the same time." :think:
Then having it replay in fortnite every hour is completely pointless.

I just learned about the whole Fortnite thing.

Dude what the fuck. 😐

Gonna get some sleep, hopefully YouTube link by tomorrow morning.

Can't wait to watch the premiere of TENET's fourth TV spot in the cinema mode on Garry's Mod.

The way Nolan intended it to be seen :clap:

Nolanfan93 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:46 pm
I agree. This seems like a miscoordinated marketing effort.
To be fair it only feels that way to the fans. I just want things to be clearly stated that’s all.

I don’t really understand how it’ll play in Fortnite. Does it play for everyone like an ad? Or is it optional? If it’s the former than it’ll still be effective since I’m sure not everyone in Fortnite will watch it on Youtube or even know of its existence anyway. Let’s wait and see how this will unfold.

antovolk wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:57 pm
lmao "next best thing"

Collider is killing Nolan right now

Tenet is trending on Twitter under "Video Games"

Christopher Nolan had to make sure personally that we still got a bootleg trailer this time.

As is tradition.

Bacon wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Can't wait to watch the premiere of TENET's fourth TV spot in the cinema mode on Garry's Mod.

The way Nolan intended it to be seen :clap:
We're all just waiting to get IMAX projectors send home with IMAX screens and sound systems so Nolan can literally blow up millions and millions of households and people will talk about nothing but seeing Tenet in IMAX at home for decades instead of this virus