Trailer #3

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Remember, It's all a relative. If you go to sleep now and wake up in the morning, you will see the trailer faster then if you stay awake till late at night nervously waiting for it to be released. :gonf:
Last edited by Smilion on May 21st, 2020, 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

''How much time does the trailer need''

[mild, tense, continuous soundtrack in the background]

"8 hours"

"Time to go mobile"

Maybe The Red Nose Day Special isn't a weird play after all?

Smilion wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:30 pm
It's all a relative. If you go to sleep now and wake up in the morning, you will see the trailer faster then if you stay awake till late at night nervously waiting for it to be released. :gonf:
What if you can't sleep

filipeG wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:26 pm
cobble engineering wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:22 pm
I can't stay up until 4am. WB are such cunts! don't they know their is a world outside of America. :judge:
? Sleep, wake up at 8/9am and the trailer will still be there! :lol:
Didn't you know? If you don't watch it live, it disappears afterwards...

Oku wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:16 pm
Why?

Doesn't releasing on time = lots of press coverage by journalists at work and reaction videos, etc.?

Releasing on late night guarantees immediate viewership, I guess but doesn't help its spread on social media, right?

My thinking is mainly that Tenet needs as much public exposure as possible and TV, whether a debut with a show or a late night setup, plugs into a different demographic than the online crowd (who are already more likely to see a Nolan movie).

-Vader

Will it really release on a late night show? I mean all the late night guys are doing their work from home, and I can't imagine them showing off the trailer like that.

Demoph wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:33 pm
filipeG wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:26 pm
cobble engineering wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:22 pm
I can't stay up until 4am. WB are such cunts! don't they know their is a world outside of America. :judge:
? Sleep, wake up at 8/9am and the trailer will still be there! :lol:
Didn't you know? If you don't watch it live, it disappears afterwards...
LOL I smoked a huge joint of disgusting UK dealer weed as well. Im fucked, it was like smoking covid19.

So... Nada?